Confirmation Candles Indicator For ThinkorSwim

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Good people! Not sure why I did not do this earlier but whoever is using the prior version of of C3_4Spark_Max use this one instead as it will actually show you the real spark number for whichever higher timeframes you so choose. (Aggregations in settings)

Also.... the 5000 arrows are not suggested to be enabled during use. Turn off Spark2,3,4 (un-check the box) in settings. there are multiple arrows due to a higher timeframe of say 10mins is 10 1min candles... anyway only leave the original spark up and down and use the labels to reference the higher tf. (remember the arrows can repaint until the candle for that agg is complete so if you were to use the arrows for some reason only use them on the smaller timeframes would be my suggestion)

http://tos.mx/saZnOqL

bNxPzPP.png

Howeverrrrr...(white = agg2, blue = agg3, yellow = agg4) it is interesting to see with the arrows on where both up and down arrows plot it would seem to indicate the comming reversal... therefore if you translate that in terms of the labels it could be of use for sure.

VqCvpbf.png

Last edited:
Do not trade based on this post

Emad top line then lower high (vertical lines)

fbR914O.png

update:

watching reaction to re entering the supply zone

pnyX8oS.png

Last edited:
SUPER MTF MAX RETURN END ALL BE ALL GRID!

UPDATE - go figure... this ol girl laaaagin

- 4 AG - TS_V9 (ag1 cyan, ag2 magenta, ag3 orange, ag4 white) (*** the ts_v9 labels now indicate trade daytime only status (DT means day time only is on)

- 4 AG - C3_MAX_SPARK

- 4 AG - Triple_Exhaustion_Vix_MTF (lower verical lines)

- 2 AG - Bull_bear_v5_3x_Vix

Two chart grid: https://tos.mx/MvgNxaz

The following setup is the 2min chart showing the 3min, 5min, 10min | the 15min chart showing the 30min, 1hr, 2hr

oU2cKzn.png

Last edited:
TS V9 combined 2 ags into one arrow (only if they plot on the same bar at the moment)

I have the regular buy and sell signals for TS_V9 turned off at the moment... the White arrows are when Both aggregations plot on the same bar. (you can turn the others back on in settings) (also the "wins" labels are still based on the normal calculation)

The candle painting and TS_V9 are 2 aggregations everything else is non MTF

Removed everything from the C3_Max_Spark code except the spark arrows, ema cloud, the yellow and green previous OB / OS lines, squeeze dots, and labels

Ok here is a less involved setup: http://tos.mx/kU9DpcV

T8KYFN7.png

Last edited:
TS V9 combined 2 ags into one arrow (only if they plot on the same bar at the moment)

I have the regular buy and sell signals for TS_V9 turned off at the moment... the White arrows are when Both aggregations plot on the same bar. (you can turn the others back on in settings) (also the "wins" labels are still based on the normal calculation)

Removed everything from the C3_Max_Spark code except the spark arrows, ema cloud, the yellow and green previous OB / OS lines, squeeze dots, and labels

T8KYFN7.png
Looks good. Thank you. Do you mind sending the lower-study links, please

T8KYFN7.png
I know you use these for options, but just wanted to say I've been using this set-up (as well as your last few iterations including the MTF) to great effect scalping stock on a variety of instruments. While the setup does work on the 1min, it is noticeably better on the 2min.

I've used this successfully on large caps like TSLA, as well as low float, high VOL/RVOL daily runners as well. Very impressed with how this performs on so many different equities.

Cheers and thanks again for these.

TS 2nd aggregation and Bull Bear aggregation labels on chart (*** I have read some posts that say you should be viewing divergence using the bottom of the candles not the top... I think? seems more reliable in real time as I have been watching it)

Wj9lDCa.png

This is what I look at on the daily...
Todays happens to be Cyan (Vix Alert4)

tLK8BJZ.png

Another daily with top 5 open interest calls and puts levels (NVDA)

KQafQzN.png
How did you get the Calls and Puts tab show the dollar amount on the NVDA chart?

Good people.... Hopefully this helps save people some time and trouble... I added code to automatically change the aggregation settings on Bull_Bear_V5_Vix_3x (that paints the candles) and TS_V9_2X (the strategy) whatever the current timeframe chart is set to is ag 1 --- ag 2 will be set to the next timeframe up... disclaimer I added "TS_V9_Bull_Bear" in this set (White AG1 arrows | Yellow AG2 arrows) as the name would suggest it is the strategy withe bull bear v5 code added in order to use the candle painting as a condition for the strategy... the "Wins" label looks very intriguing however it will NOT show accurate exits for day trading the entries look good though - overall it does look promising but It is not 100% complete though it MAY be good for an entry if you can discern the exit. For now I am using the regular TS_V9_2X. (also there will be two sets of wins labels as there are two separate studies for the strategy - feel free to remove the TS_V9_Bull_Bear)

* update * apparently the TS_V9_Bull_Bear arrows even though the plot will not change after the bar is closed - the color of all previous arrows changes color based on the current candle color or so it seems at he moment... oops

http://tos.mx/bLMMsB2

ObJmt1A.png

Last edited:
@jrock8903

Here are a few simple entry methods to whom it may concern... *NOTE if the dots, zones, labels, etc. confuse you just focus on the colors or turn off whatever causes confusion - when in doubt trust that TS_V9
(if you do what it says) will stop you out before you get destroyed as it is based on a trailing stop loss (depending on the contract you chose of course).

Colors:

fTa10oy.png

Entry Method 1. TS_V9:

i6zlkF8.png

Confirming TS_V9 Entry on lower timeframe when TS_V9 indication on the higher timeframe is present many bars before the current bar:

nKOuiPU.png

Example of when to re-enter short or when not to:

bBjwuur.png

Random Observations:

Y2kvT9e.png

Last edited:
Ok here we go again... TS_V9 - 2 Aggregations + the Cyan colored arrows (ag1) will only show if the most recent 2nd aggregation signal was in the same direction... looks pretty good so far (although the wins labels do not account for the Ag1 changes) the orange arrows are when both ag arrows plot on the same bar or within a bar or two of each other. magenta is the regular ol ag2.

http://tos.mx/M2Ei6ni

IGy5no0.png

Here are a few simple entry methods to whom it may concern... *NOTE if the dots, zones, labels, etc. confuse you just focus on the colors or turn off whatever causes confusion - when in doubt trust that TS_V9
(if you do what it says) will stop you out before you get destroyed as it is based on a trailing stop loss (depending on the contract you chose of course).

Colors:

fTa10oy.png

Entry Method 1. TS_V9:

i6zlkF8.png

Confirming TS_V9 Entry on lower timeframe when TS_V9 indication on the higher timeframe is present many bars before the current bar:

nKOuiPU.png

Example of when to re-enter short or when not to:

bBjwuur.png

Random Observations:

Y2kvT9e.png
Great examples here; thanks for putting these together. This setup is legit, working well for me on SPY.

Cheers

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
413 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back