Auto Pivot Points Support & Resistance Indicator for ThinkorSwim

E

ezrollin

I can definitely set up text alerts for studies BUT it is so slow. The text is lagged bad

C

Craighaber71

2019 Donor
VIP
@BenTen is there a way to scan for pivot HI/LO crosses

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Craighaber71 Sure, try using the crosses, crosses above, or crosses below in the scanner and see if it works.

C

Craighaber71

2019 Donor
VIP
No luck...No results on anything

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Craighaber71 Can you post a screenshot of your scanner's condition?

C

Craighaber71

2019 Donor
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Craighaber71

2019 Donor
VIP
I've also added crossed above and same results

C

Craighaber71

2019 Donor
VIP
I got it figured out...Needed to to pivot high line...Not pivot high

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Craighaber71 Glad you got it to work. Yes, that's correct. Always make sure you selected the correct field :)

J

jcga1981

Hi, I don't know if this is the right thread. Is there the possibility of marking a support and resistance that is the maximum and minimum of the previous day as well as the maximum and minimum of the post market and the pre market? and that these supports and resistances extend only until the next day and once the session is over they begin to mark the new highs and minimums so that they appear the next day and so on ...
many thanks

J

jcga1981

Hello, download this indicator that about the maximum of the previous day ... I want to put in the column of the whatchlist when the price crosses the support or resistance, but it constantly gives me an error, can someone help me?

# High Previous Day

declare hide_on_daily;

def active = GetTime() >= RegularTradingStart(GetYYYYMMDD());
plot PH = if active then high(period = AggregationPeriod.Day)[1] else Double.NaN;
PH.SetLineWeight(2);
PH.SetDefaultColor(Color.White);

plot PL = if active then low(period = AggregationPeriod.Day)[1] else Double.NaN;
PL.SetLineWeight(2);
PL.SetDefaultColor(Color.White);
# End High Previous Day

J

joshua74133

looking for something that draws the channel the stock is trading in

V

Variety_Jones

VIP
Is there a way to plot all of the support and resistance trendlines as they would have appeared at the current time of each bar? For example, I've been using thinkorswims OnDemand to go back in time and view where it would have plotted the support/resistance lines but I want to be able to see it all on the same chart, without OnDemand.

Also, is it possible to make the 'n' value a variabe? For example, if the bar is between 9:45am and 10:35am, n=2, if between 10:30 - 12:30pm n=4 and 12:30 - 3:30pm, n=9?

Last edited:
A

amanrastogi1992

@BenTen Hey Ben! What do you mean you load this up each day? Do I have to refresh it? If so how do you load it up again?
Thanks

L

Len20

I'm looking for a multi time frame version of the Pivot Array by Mobius. posted here. Does anyone have something like that or able to convert it?
It's beyond my ability. My plan is to plot daily pivots on the 1 minute or 5 minute chart.

Thanks

A

anbu4yellow

Does anyone have support and resistance line custom script for multiple time frames?

I

iamaterp

Is there a study that lets you put bigger time frame pivot points on an intraday chart ? For example if I have today’s 1 minute chart, how can I get monthly pivot points to show up on it without having to have it be the 30 day 1 minute ? I’m talking regular pivot points study