Scanner for unusual buy volume and average volume?

V

vikram

VIP
Hi,

I am looking for help from your community to create two scanners which will be useful at the market opening time.
1. Scan unusual buy volume for a range of 10-20 days at opening time 9.30am (Some stocks are purchased at the opening time in a very unusual fashion)
2. Scan stocks that has higher % of opening buying volume in a average of 20-30 days. (Some stocks are purchased 5x times on a day than average, this indicates if the stock is going to rock)

I am unable to attach pictures, if someone responds, I can post the screenshots of what exactly I am looking.

Example: MVIS stock on May 4th 2020 and May 5th had a very unusual opening buy volume and it was a very clear indicator.

Last edited:
R

rogtrader

Hey Vikram,

Interesting.. I can code this for you.. Are you just interested in the opening candle volume (1m bar)?

V

vikram

VIP
Hey Vikram,

Interesting.. I can code this for you.. Are you just interested in the opening candle volume (1m bar)?
@rogtrader: That will be great ! yes, I am looking for opening candle volume (1m bar). Please let me know if you need any additional info.