Warehouse
A number of thinkScript features are known to have issues on the mobile apps
  1. Different time aggregations
  2. Bubbles
  3. Labels
  4. Plots between days
  5. Extension area

How to Fix Indicators Not Working on ThinkorSwim App

For Mobile: You must first create the study on TOS desktop. Use a text editor like Notepad++ or other .txt file creator and copy - paste the script at the top of the page. The # symbol is used at the front of each line to "comment out" those lines that won't work. Do same in Thinkscript editor if you would rather. Comment out everything but the bare necessities. Save that as your "StudyName_Mobile" file. The rest is trial and error from my vantage point. Load it on your mobile phone and the settings that should work aught to be on the mobile study set up page. Feel free to call the super secret phone number for help if you get stuck. Most of those people are on top of things.

Last edited:
T

Tradervic

Markos or anyone: I thought the TOS mobile app is limited to the crummy studies they have on it. Are you saying we can use the indicators from our TOS desktop on the TOS mobile app? How do we do that? Thanks.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Tradervic That’s correct, only ToS built-in indicators will work on the mobile app. There are exceptions for some custom indicators though. You just have to load it up and see if they work.

H

Hguru

my experience is custom indicators will work just not the ones listed above like vertical lines or labels or bubbles or color changes for slopes and lines and things like that, arrows work lines work most everything works clouds do not work but dots work. it is just trail and error till you get it to look the way you want it too.

L

Likos

VIP
What are your best and if not enjoyable indicators used for TOS app? I wish I can use this on the app but doesn't load unfortunately.