Trust The Levels - Trade Options In ThinkOrSwim

@SleepyZ is there any reason why your Mobius LRC script wouldn't work on ES futures chart? It did work for me this week, but then suddenly it doesn't work on an ES chart. Yes, works on a SPY chart. When I open an ES chart and apply the script, it flashes likes it's going to work, but then it goes away. Hmmm. Any thoughts? I should add ... thank you for sharing your expertise.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

@SleepyZ is there any reason why your Mobius LRC script wouldn't work on ES futures chart? It did work for me this week, but then suddenly it doesn't work on an ES chart. Yes, works on a SPY chart. When I open an ES chart and apply the script, it flashes likes it's going to work, but then it goes away. Hmmm. Any thoughts? I should add ... thank you for sharing your expertise.

Using the code in this link worked just now
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/trust-the-levels-trade-options-in-thinkorswim.18367/post-140739

Screenshot 2024-04-26 114139.png

Have you used this with pre market off? And if so what was your observations?

Are you only trading the 2 minute 2 day chart with extended hours on? I see with extended hours off it changes the LRC

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays Trades:
1714152144876.png

Sir please put daily profit loss
I haven't had a loss in a day since I started using this strategy. I have had losses but not for the day. Is that what you are referring to?
If so, I decided to just show the actual trades because I feel that profit amount should not matter as each traders risk is different. For this trade I profited $1,773.00 I also traded a TSLA and lost 437.00 because I did not follow my rules. I should have only lost around $125.00 if i had stuck to my rules. I traded SPX mid day and made $727.00

@METAL What are the levels that gets drawn on chart. Yellow dashed lines levels. How are they determined. Thank you for sharing this strategy.

Another Banger of a DAY! I hope everyone is trying and using this.
SPY
View attachment 21602

META
View attachment 21603
GOOG
View attachment 21604
Hi Metal, Awesome strategy. I tried loading the LRC grid setup you had provided in previous posts. However, I do not see the yellow deviation line (2nd deviation line) in my charts. I only have the first deviation and mean on my chart. Can you please share LRC multi-day setup? Also, can this strategy be used on 1 min chart? If yes, what changes should be done for the time, is it 1 M, 1 D or something different. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Metal, Awesome strategy. I tried loading the LRC grid setup you had provided in previous posts. However, I do not see the yellow deviation line (2nd deviation line) in my charts. I only have the first deviation and mean on my chart. Can you please share LRC multi-day setup? Also, can this strategy be used on 1 min chart? If yes, what changes should be done for the time, is it 1 M, 1 D or something different. Thanks in advance.
The alternate LRC with deviations is in the 1st post. I haven't tried it with the 1m TF. I assume it will work fine. You will need adjust the MAs to wok how you want with the 1m. @SleepyZ provided another with deviations that works with all stocks, SPY, and NQ . Here it is: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/trust-the-levels-trade-options-in-thinkorswim.18367/post-140679

Nice work on this Metal! Since you've been using it with SPY/SPX, have you tried it with ES futures?
No, But it would work the same. I trade SPX a lot with this and as you know spy follows ES so it should provide the same entries and exits. Of course Futures will be more risk and more reward (Monetarily speaking)

Reactions: rfb
No, But it would work the same. I trade SPX a lot with this and as you know spy follows ES so it should provide the same entries and exits. Of course Futures will be more risk and more reward (Monetarily speaking)
Thanks for info. Is the setup listed on page 1 the most current you're using?

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
474 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back