Triple Exhaustion Indicator For ThinkOrSwim

I created a WL Column for this. I'm like an extreme rookie with all this coding stuff & I know a lot are going to shake their heads when they look at this lol. It does appear to work, I have no idea why lol, maybe someone can improve it. Also a heads up I haven't tested it live yet
Anyways here is the link if anyone wants to look at it lol, http://tos.mx/dTC3PFN
To get rid of the Orange ! you just need to reduce input to 1000. Also if any show up as NaN is because the input is too high.

CXlvJL0.png

amGfhaN.png

Can anyone help me add a chart label that displays a secondary higher aggregation and is color coded based on how the candles are painted on that higher timeframe?

@cos251 when you coded this to scan could you not include the extreme buyers and sellers as an option to select when doing a scan?
@cos251 when you input this scan into the hacker you can only select regular buyers and sellers to scan for, can the scan be modified to show extreme sellers and buyers in the scan as well? Thanks for the response.

I created a WL Column for this. I'm like an extreme rookie with all this coding stuff & I know a lot are going to shake their heads when they look at this lol. It does appear to work, I have no idea why lol, maybe someone can improve it. Also a heads up I haven't tested it live yet
Anyways here is the link if anyone wants to look at it lol, http://tos.mx/dTC3PFN
To get rid of the Orange ! you just need to reduce input to 1000. Also if any show up as NaN is because the input is too high.
I am curious to know, is this watchlist column still working for you and can you see all the four different buy/sell conditions?
Reason i ask is because today when i checked some of my watchlists, i can only see a few red (regular sell) but nothing at all on the other conditions. It´s either black or says NaN.

I use the same settings for the watchlist study as in my charts settings for this indicator so it should show the same column colors as the charts displays.

@Sd_hunter

I am curious to know, is this watchlist column still working for you and can you see all the four different buy/sell conditions?
Reason i ask is because today when i checked some of my watchlists, i can only see a few red (regular sell) but nothing at all on the other conditions. It´s either black or says NaN.

I use the same settings for the watchlist study as in my charts settings for this indicator so it should show the same column colors as the charts displays.

@Sd_hunter
gouIEDW.png

If you go into the code via the column & change that input (just lower the number). If NaN shows up the input is too high, not enough data/bars to make the calculation. 500 to 700 is what I've noticed most daily TF. 2k is like everything 30mins or less. 1k to 1.5k for the hourly is max, what I've noticed.

Hello guys, can someone please help me fix this version for TradingView? Thanks a lot.

Code:
// Triple Exhaustion Indicator
//
//
// CREDITS
// Requested by @Chence27 from criteria listed here https://usethinkscript.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator.9001/
//
//
// Removing the header Credit credits and description is not permitted, any modification needs to be shared.
//
// V 1.0 :    @cos251 - Initial release per request from www.usethinkscript.com forum thread:
//       :    https://usethinkscript.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator.9001/
// V 1.1 : @chence27 - modifcations to better approximate original study
//
//
// Converted by Barbaros to ToS for https://b4indicators.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator-for-tradingview-conversion.235/

//@version=5
indicator("Triple Exhaustion Indicator", overlay=true)

// --- Inputs
KPeriod = input.int(10, "KPeriod")
priceH = input.source(high, "priceH")
priceL = input.source(low, "priceL")
priceC = input.source(close, "priceC")
length = input.int(1000, "length")
paintBars = input.bool(true, "paintBars")

// --- Indicators - StochasticSlow / MACD / MACD StDev / DMI+/-
Stochastic = ta.stoch (priceC, priceH, priceL, 3)
SlowK = ta.sma (Stochastic, KPeriod)
[_, MACD, _] = ta.macd(priceC, 12, 26, 9)
priceMean = ta.sma(MACD, length)
MACD_stdev =  (MACD - priceMean) / ta.stdev(MACD, length)
[dPlus, dMinus, adx] = ta.dmi(17, 14)

// --- Conditions
sellerRegular = SlowK < 20 and MACD_stdev < -1 and dPlus < 15
sellerExtreme = SlowK < 20 and MACD_stdev < -2 and dPlus < 15
buyerRegular = SlowK > 80 and MACD_stdev > 1 and dMinus < 15
buyerExtreme = SlowK > 80 and MACD_stdev > 2 and dMinus < 15

// -- Price Color
barcolor(paintBars ? sellerExtreme ? color.rgb(0,255,255) : buyerExtreme ? color.rgb(255,0,255) : sellerRegular ? color.rgb(0, 255, 0) : buyerRegular ? color.rgb(255, 0, 0) : color.rgb(105,105,105) : na)

// --- Arrows/Triggers
RegularBuy = sellerRegular[1] and not sellerRegular
RegularSell = buyerRegular[1] and not buyerRegular

plotshape(RegularBuy, title="RegularBuy", text="Buy", style=shape.labelup, location=location.belowbar, color=color.rgb(0, 255, 0), textcolor=color.rgb(0, 0, 0), size=size.normal)
plotshape(RegularSell, title="RegularSell", text="Sell", style=shape.labeldown, location=location.abovebar, color=color.rgb(255, 0, 0), textcolor=color.rgb(255, 255, 255), size=size.normal)

Hello guys, can someone please help me fix this version for TradingView? Thanks a lot.

Code:
// Triple Exhaustion Indicator
//
//
// CREDITS
// Requested by @Chence27 from criteria listed here https://usethinkscript.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator.9001/
//
//
// Removing the header Credit credits and description is not permitted, any modification needs to be shared.
//
// V 1.0 :    @cos251 - Initial release per request from www.usethinkscript.com forum thread:
//       :    https://usethinkscript.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator.9001/
// V 1.1 : @chence27 - modifcations to better approximate original study
//
//
// Converted by Barbaros to ToS for https://b4indicators.com/threads/triple-exhaustion-indicator-for-tradingview-conversion.235/

//@version=5
indicator("Triple Exhaustion Indicator", overlay=true)

// --- Inputs
KPeriod = input.int(10, "KPeriod")
priceH = input.source(high, "priceH")
priceL = input.source(low, "priceL")
priceC = input.source(close, "priceC")
length = input.int(1000, "length")
paintBars = input.bool(true, "paintBars")

// --- Indicators - StochasticSlow / MACD / MACD StDev / DMI+/-
Stochastic = ta.stoch (priceC, priceH, priceL, 3)
SlowK = ta.sma (Stochastic, KPeriod)
[_, MACD, _] = ta.macd(priceC, 12, 26, 9)
priceMean = ta.sma(MACD, length)
MACD_stdev =  (MACD - priceMean) / ta.stdev(MACD, length)
[dPlus, dMinus, adx] = ta.dmi(17, 14)

// --- Conditions
sellerRegular = SlowK < 20 and MACD_stdev < -1 and dPlus < 15
sellerExtreme = SlowK < 20 and MACD_stdev < -2 and dPlus < 15
buyerRegular = SlowK > 80 and MACD_stdev > 1 and dMinus < 15
buyerExtreme = SlowK > 80 and MACD_stdev > 2 and dMinus < 15

// -- Price Color
barcolor(paintBars ? sellerExtreme ? color.rgb(0,255,255) : buyerExtreme ? color.rgb(255,0,255) : sellerRegular ? color.rgb(0, 255, 0) : buyerRegular ? color.rgb(255, 0, 0) : color.rgb(105,105,105) : na)

// --- Arrows/Triggers
RegularBuy = sellerRegular[1] and not sellerRegular
RegularSell = buyerRegular[1] and not buyerRegular

plotshape(RegularBuy, title="RegularBuy", text="Buy", style=shape.labelup, location=location.belowbar, color=color.rgb(0, 255, 0), textcolor=color.rgb(0, 0, 0), size=size.normal)
plotshape(RegularSell, title="RegularSell", text="Sell", style=shape.labeldown, location=location.abovebar, color=color.rgb(255, 0, 0), textcolor=color.rgb(255, 255, 255), size=size.normal)
You will need to ask on Tradingview

Been back testing all weekend, Am going to check out how it does live as a primary reversal indicator with the HAMA (heikin ashi moving average) someone posted, as well as the trend reversal, enhanced trend reversal indicator's bot lines posted by @BenTen as a stop loss, as well as using the lower vwap band as a secondary stop loss on the options chart. So far its been pretty awesome as far as back testing.

Been back testing all weekend, Am going to check out how it does live as a primary reversal indicator with the HAMA (heikin ashi moving average) someone posted, as well as the trend reversal, enhanced trend reversal indicator's bot lines posted by @BenTen as a stop loss, as well as using the lower vwap band as a secondary stop loss on the options chart. So far its been pretty awesome as far as back testing.

look pretty nice system! good luck ! do you mine to share your chart grid with me? thanks in advance

look pretty nice system! good luck ! do you mine to share your chart grid with me? thanks in advance
Thanks! Lots of false indications on this in terms of when the arrows print, but pairing it up with the trend reversal/enhanced trend reversal indicator and using the reversal lines that plot before the reversal indication as another confirmation definitely makes it more accurate. Also using the same reversal lines from the trend reversal as a stop loss is a great way to mitigate losses specially on the options chart. Overall still a good indicator, just wouldn't take every arrow confirmed indication.
Good job on the indicator!!
Helped me Day trade the 0DTE 412P from .07 to .26 and .35 today, Left .50 on the table as it ran up to .80. As well as scalped the 414C from .51 to .75.

Here's my grid, Hope it's helpful @FOTM_8888 : https://tos.mx/NtXQKj2

Is there a way to turn this indicator into an MTF label? Its rare to see a 1min,2min,5min, and 10min indication all line up to enter calls, but when it happens the moves are pretty explosive. Was curious if anyone knew any way to turn it into an MTF

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.