Trend Reversal Indicator with Signals for ThinkorSwim

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Trading51 Audio alerts were added at first but then removed because it lags really badly.

T

Trading51

VIP
Warehouse
Question do these fib ext with or should they be removed not sure how to turn them on ?

T

Trading51

VIP
Warehouse
Do they with ** or should they be removed and if so please advise

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Trading51 Someone mentioned that this indicator does not use Fibs at all. You can remove it from the code if you would like.

T

Trading51

VIP
Warehouse
@Trading51 Someone mentioned that this indicator does not use Fibs at all. You can remove it from the code if you would like.
Thanks do you know how to remove ? If so do I just cut out the fib area and that’s it do I need to add any little code or something?btw thanks for the reply

R

Rahul

VIP
Is 15min Trend reversal working for you guys for options?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Trading51 You can use the simplified version under the Scanner section. That study already removed the Fibs for you.

T

Trading51

VIP
Warehouse
I se
@Trading51 You can use the simplified version under the Scanner section. That study already removed the Fibs for you.
I looked through I didn't see a reference for the clean version could you post a copy when you get time thanks.

V

veerasareddy

@BenTen Could you please help to give me the scanner for Reversal [RED] and Reversal [GREEN]. Thanks

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@veerasareddy Use the same method as I mentioned here. The scanner is provided on the first page of this thread.

G

GetRichOrDieTrying

Is it possible to create an alert when the Reversal signals appear on screen? If so, how?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@GetRichOrDieTrying Possible but for this particular indicator the alerts will be delayed so there is really no point.

G

GetRichOrDieTrying

Is it possible to create an alert when the Reversal signals appear on screen? If so, how?
I tried creating an alert with the Condition Wizard by going to MarketWatch -> Study Alert -> Add Condition -> Auto_Plot_Trendlines "as value."

When I saved it, I got this error message: Error processing referenced script Auto_Plot_Trendlines: No such function: InertiaAll at 1:1

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@GetRichOrDieTrying Auto_Plot_Trendlines? Not sure if you're trying to create an alert for this indicator or something else?

G

GetRichOrDieTrying

@GetRichOrDieTrying Auto_Plot_Trendlines? Not sure if you're trying to create an alert for this indicator or something else?
Yes. I'm trying to create an alert for this indicator. Auto_Plot_Trendlines is the custom name I gave it when I saved it. Sorry for the confusion. I should have mentioned that prior.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Sohelator Link to import the scanner is in the original thread. Add it.

Once you have it added, switch over to the Scan tab.

Click on Add Study Filter > Study > type in the name of the indicator > and select upArrow or downArrow.

Like this: