The Cemetery: Questions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yawar ali

Hello,

I have a screenshot of an indicator, Can anyone please help me get the script for.. please please help me ... script for trading view ... this is very different than trend magic and super trend...

Dezdewdad

Dezdewdad

Hello group - i'm looking for a scriptwriter to build a custom indicator for think or swim catered to 15 min price bars with signals. If interested can you please inbox me for details of my style.

Y

yusef

Hello good morning, greetings to all, I have a ratioscript volume created by me, but I would like to know how I can put it in a candle chart, since this is a lower indicator, I can only see it with a line, and I would like to rename it as a ticker and be able to put it on a candle chart.

H

Heloyguerra

I have a video with paramaters that I would like to trade and would like to put it in a thinkorswwim script any help would be greatly appricated

H

hoojsn

Hi, Anyone could help me to write a script for the above for MTF for CandleStick with Arrow or Colour as Signal. I use it in my studies. Thanks.

S

Shirke

Where can I find the ThinkorSwim ThinkScript Coder who can help me.

Thanks,

M

mennen12

Hello team, I got this code and I would like to color my bar when the condition is true, right now plot only an arrow but I would like to see a black candle in my chart when the condition is made. Thanks

H

Heloyguerra

set{var1,high 30 day high - low 10 day low}
set{var2,var1 / close}

var2 < 0.15
market is ETF
average volume is above 300000 for last 50 days

S

snow22

2019 Donor
I had a study on TOS that painted the upper chart green/red depending on the trend/price action. It must have used assignbackgroundcolor(). Help appreciated!

Y

yman

Recently saw an indicator that overlaps the 5 min over the 1 min cant find it need help
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.