Supertrend Indicator by Mobius for ThinkorSwim

StockT8er

StockT8er

VIP
FYI I figured out how to place a bubble on the last candle

input timeFrame = {default DAY, "2 DAYS", "3 DAYS", "4 DAYS", WEEK, MONTH, "OPT EXP"};
AddChartBubble(close == close(period = timeFrame), high, if UpMo - DnMo > 0 then "* * * B U Y _ A L E R T * * " else " * S E L L _ A L E R T * * ", if UpMo - DnMo > 0 then Color.GREEN else if UpMo - DnMo < 0 then Color.RED else Color.DARK_GRAY);

Enter your own conditions

V

vkmath

VIP
Sorry. I know this has been answered in a previous thread somewhere, what can I edit in the code to left justify the bubbles so they do not obscure future bars, MA, etc? thx -Kevin

S

Sniper3lite

@BenTen No worries, I have figured it out.

Thanks again for your help. I, along with many others, are grateful for what you do.
hey Corello noticed you got it to work... do you mind sharing the code for when it changes colors? Thanks!

K

kyatham777

@BenTen What is the final script for Supertrend Indicator? Not able to follow lot of comments.
Can you please share the TOS link or script code.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kyatham777 There is no "final" script. You may find some modified versions here and there. If you don't want to go through all 16 pages then just use the indicator posted on the first page.

K

kyatham777

@kyatham777 There is no "final" script. You may find some modified versions here and there. If you don't want to go through all 16 pages then just use the indicator posted on the first page.
@BenTen I have applied first page script but that will be giving grey bubbles which doesn't give buy or sell indicator. Can you give me a good version of the script.

K

kyatham777

@BenTen . Super trend indicator works fine but then I am not able to get alerts as you mentioned above.

Screenshot 1 :

I want the system should alert me when the price direction changes of Buy/Sell as shown below

2. Alert Screenshot : Even I am able to see an alert on the Edit studies and strategies

The alert is displayed as shown in the above picture. However it never make a chime/bell sound when the price direction changes.
@Balaji, Can you share the Super trend indicator script code or TOS sharable link. I am not able to find the correct script code.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kyatham777 Take a look at the info given on the first page:

Added Bubbles to mark entry and exit prices.
Bubbles on green candles = bullish and on red candles = bearish.

If you want to find the right one that works for you, then go through the pages.

R

rj3137

Is there a way to change the bubbles from showing the opening of a renko bar to the closing price?

Last edited:
J

johnnyapplestock

@BenTen Is it possible to make this indicator into a MTF one with labels? I spotted one for M4 that used pivot points