RSI in Laguerre Time MTF for ThinkorSwim

T

Thomas

@horserider please do me a favor and swap out that "shared_MS_RLg_FE_SglBrl_fin" from any chart that you share. The "MS" in the title is me.
I do not know how I shared that study. When I am allowed to share it, I will let you know.
It is considered proprietary at this point and is not to be shared. I appreciate your cooperation, thank you.
Take off all those indicators, use only the RSI and adjust color after you change the chart B& W, you can use heiken ashi also.......indicators will not help you trade better, it just confuses you.

horserider

horserider

VIP
@Thomas Is that directed to the chart I posted? If so that was a demo chart to compare those studies. I agree with your recommendation. Curious on changing the chart to B&W. Can you explain why and how please. Maybe show an example.

T

Thomas

@Thomas Is that directed to the chart I posted? If so that was a demo chart to compare those studies. I agree with your recommendation. Curious on changing the chart to B&W. Can you explain why and how please. Maybe show an example.
Black and white are proven to be more receptive to patterns, and candlesticks, simple indicator,.....clean chart. I need to find a way of posting chart.

T

Thomas

I will try that,.....here's something new for you to play with....https://tos.mx/Fu4tUd3

T

Thomas

In the end, I physically go through charts all market open, marking, placing alerts, scanning......

@horserider

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trading51

2019 Donor
@horserider is the MTF RSI available somewhere ?

J

jimmy r

VIP
can a mtf lable be made for rsi laguerre i am using the red and green one i would also like to have it in a watchlist thanks for any help

P

pastry_chef

I was wondering if someone could help adding multi-time-frame option to this Mobius Laguerre indicator.
I really like the coloring scheme of this indicator and just wanted different aggregation periods in the code.
If someone could please help, I would appreciate it :) Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JohnsonM

VIP
Hi. Apologies if this is a repeat but am unable to find it; I am using v3.0 of RSI Laguerre. Is there a scanner that compliments this indicator please? Thanks in advance.