Indicators Not Working in ThinkorSwim Mobile App

I would like to scan for inside 60min bars, which is a bar that is completely within the previous bar's range. However, my strategy involves hiding extended hours trading and also ensuring that start aggregations at market open is enabled.

That last one is causing me a problem Setting up the scan, setting the aggregation period, and then unchecking the EXT option for extended hours works well, but the aggregation does not match up correctly. Basically my 60min bars begin at 9:30 and close hourly after that.

Here's my script example:

Code:
high[1] <= high[2] and low[1] >= low[2]

Is there a way that I can use that custom script in the scanner to find tickers that satisfy my search while start aggregations at market open is enabled?
Hi Gavin, ToS tech support said it's not possible to have custom scans that begin at the half hour (ie. 930, 1030, 1130,.. ,330). It is frustrating because all hourly scans (including 2HR, 3HR,.. etc) contain 9-930 premarket data contained within their candles. This is not an accurate representation of the open market regular trading hours data. I've contacted tech support and put in a requested feature and I suggest you do as well.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Hi I tried to add this indicator to the mobile Tos on Android , and no matter what i do , doesnt wannt to show up
Others indicators made here shows and works perfectly , but this one doesnt want at all
Any help is appreciated

#PAS_sample by JayC @ https://futures.io/thinkorswim/56934-price-action-swing-conversion.html
input lookBack = 10;
input lookAhead = 5;

def isHigh = high >= Highest(high[1], lookBack) and high >= Highest(high[-lookAhead], lookBack);
def highValue = if BarNumber() < lookBack then Double.NaN else if isHigh then high else highValue[1];
AddChartBubble(isHigh and highValue != highValue[1], high, if highValue > highValue[1] then "HH" else "LH", Color.CYAN, yes);

#Added By DW
def LH = highValue < highValue[1];
plot LowerHigh = LH;

def isLow = low <= Lowest(low[1], lookBack) and low <= Lowest(low[-lookAhead], lookBack);
def lowValue = if BarNumber() < lookBack then Double.NaN else if isLow then low else lowValue[1];
AddChartBubble(isLow and lowValue != lowValue[1], low, if lowValue > lowValue[1] then "HL" else "LL", Color.LIGHT_RED, no);

#Added By DW
def HL = lowValue > lowValue[1];
plot HigherLow = HL;
#end code

#ZigZag Percent
# TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. (c) 2011-2021
#

input price = close;
input reversalAmount = 8.0;
input showBubbles = no;
input showLabel = no;

assert(reversalAmount > 0, "'reversal amount' should be positive: " + reversalAmount);

plot "ZZ%" = reference ZigZagHighLow(price, price, reversalAmount, 0, 1, 0);

def zzSave = if !IsNaN("ZZ%") then price else getValue(zzSave, 1);
def chg = (price / getValue(zzSave, 1) - 1) * 100;
def isUp = chg >= 0;
def isConf = AbsValue(chg) >= reversalAmount or (IsNaN(getValue("ZZ%", 1)) and getValue(isConf, 1));

"ZZ%".EnableApproximation();
"ZZ%".DefineColor("Up Trend", Color.UPTICK);
"ZZ%".DefineColor("Down Trend", Color.DOWNTICK);
"ZZ%".DefineColor("Undefined", Color.DARK_ORANGE);
"ZZ%".AssignValueColor(if !isConf then "ZZ%".color("Undefined") else if isUp then "ZZ%".color("Up Trend") else "ZZ%".color("Down Trend"));

DefineGlobalColor("Unconfirmed", Color.DARK_ORANGE);
DefineGlobalColor("Up", Color.UPTICK);
DefineGlobalColor("Down", Color.DOWNTICK);

def barNumber = barNumber();

AddChartBubble(showBubbles and !IsNaN("ZZ%") and barNumber != 1, price, round(chg) + "%", if !isConf then globalColor("Unconfirmed") else if isUp then globalColor("Up") else globalColor("Down"), isUp);
AddLabel(showLabel and barNumber != 1, (if isConf then "Confirmed " else "Unconfirmed ") + "ZigZag: " + round(chg) + "%", if !isConf then globalColor("Unconfirmed") else if isUp then globalColor("Up") else globalColor("Down"));

input alerts = yes;
alert(alerts and isHigh[4] and highValue[4] != highValue[4+1], "High", alert.bar, sound.chimes);
alert(alerts and isLow[4] and lowValue[4] != lowValue[4+1], "Low", alert.bar, Sound.Ding);

Hi I tried to add this indicator to the mobile Tos on Android , and no matter what i do , doesnt wannt to show up
Others indicators made here shows and works perfectly , but this one doesnt want at all
Any help is appreciated
TOS Mobile App
The TOS built-in mobile indicators work on the TOS mobile app.
ToS Mobile does not support custom indicators that utilize vertical lines, labels, bubbles, clouds, color changes for slopes and lines, renko, or multiple timeframes.

Here are some workarounds --> https://usethinkscript.com/threads/indicators-not-working-in-thinkorswim-mobile-app.232/
Here are some ToS Mobile Friendly Indicators --> https://usethinkscript.com/threads/tos-mobile-friendly-indicators.1071/

Hi!

It is possible to build an aggregation range/renko chart on the ToS mobile app?

Thank you in advance,

Certain ways of plotting may not work on mobile. Often, you'll just have to find other ways to have it do the same thing. For example, using conditions in AssignValueColor to assign color depending on the direction of a plot may not work. In this case, you'll have to have a plot for up and another plot for down and then use SetDefaultColor to defined the color for each direction. Example...

data.AssignValueColor(if data >0 then Color.Green else if data < 0 then Color.RED else Color.GRAY);

So instead of the line above, we may have to do something like...

plot upCond = if(data > 0, data, Double.Nan);
plot dnCond = if(data < 0, data, Double.Nan);
upCond.SetDefaultColor(Color.CYAN);
dnCond.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);

So you may just have to find another method of getting the same result.
Any way to re write this in that way so it will work on mobile platform?

MACDX.AssignValueColor(if MACDX >= 50 then if MACDX > MACDX[1] then Color.Light_Green else Color.Light_Red else if MACDX < MACDX[1] then Color.Light_Red else Color.Light_Green);
AddCloud(MACDX, MID, Color.Light_Green, Color.Light_Red);

Any way to re write this in that way so it will work on mobile platform?

MACDX.AssignValueColor(if MACDX >= 50 then if MACDX > MACDX[1] then Color.Light_Green else Color.Light_Red else if MACDX < MACDX[1] then Color.Light_Red else Color.Light_Green);
AddCloud(MACDX, MID, Color.Light_Green, Color.Light_Red);
The above two functions AssignValueColor and AddCloud are not provided for in the ToS mobile app.

ToS Mobile does not support study formatting elements such as vertical lines, labels, bubbles, clouds, color changes for slopes and lines, renko, or multiple timeframes.

If attempting to get a study to work on the ToS mobile app, the formatting elements need to be removed.

The above two functions AssignValueColor and AddCloud are not provided for in the ToS mobile app.

ToS Mobile does not support study formatting elements such as vertical lines, labels, bubbles, clouds, color changes for slopes and lines, renko, or multiple timeframes.

If attempting to get a study to work on the ToS mobile app, the formatting elements need to be removed.
i will try new to coding, just need to know its posible and not a wast of time.