Here are some of the indicators I use every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

I checked almost all the charts you shared, very helpful!!
Here are the questions I have

1 Looks like you keep changing the indicators. Why, because they are not good?
2 I set up a strategy, all the indicators are imported from your shared links (thanks again). Trying to do a backtest, but don't know how to setup this strategy.

1 Buy when Moxie indicator first green bar after red + RSI_lagurre first green bar after red + RAF(Read aim fire) or TTM_Squeeze Pro first green (brown) bar after red

https://tos.mx/UEHNzvs

I checked almost all the charts you shared, very helpful!!
Here are the questions I have

1 Looks like you keep changing the indicators. Why, because they are not good?
2 I set up a strategy, all the indicators are imported from your shared links (thanks again). Trying to do a backtest, but don't know how to setup this strategy.

1 Buy when Moxie indicator first green bar after red + RSI_lagurre first green bar after red + RAF(Read aim fire) or TTM_Squeeze Pro first green (brown) bar after red

https://tos.mx/UEHNzvs
I do change the indicators because there are so many to choose from and try them and for others to see and try what is available on-site. Ultimately it is up to the trader to discern what works best for you so I post what I feel are great scripts found on our site.

Last edited:
This chart set-up looks pretty basic for the lowers I've included a modified MACD /works very well both on time, ticks, and Renko also my usual Laguerre RSI. In the upper chart, I've included a cloud that represents the 8/20 ma's, also a 34 simple as a last line of defense lol, Not a lot of bells and whistles yet clean and efficient. If you are wondering about the upper chart arrows you have the WTO, and chart candle arrow hints. Tip: follows the basics meaning your lower indicators I can't overstress the obvious. Based on current market conditions use the MACD that is all that really matters so watch for MACD tops and bottoms, trade good stocks, and watch the overall market condition then must wait to catch MACD top and bottoms., wait for the cross.... The dashed lines represent recent tops and bottom look for strength and weakness to go long or short. I day trade so my trades are done the same day with this chart use whatever time, tick frames you like. Good luck... simple is good ay questions I'll do my best to answer including site links to some of the upper chart scripts. PS pay particular attention to the MACD avg line because it can help to keep you in in the trade. Hint in the current bullish markets MACD is, I think the ultimate road sign, and oftentimes it will finish out high/lo within the trading day so watch so just catch the low and high and wait for entry nothing is guaranteed we merely play the odds. Trader tip: times of day and after the EU closes present opportunities for the patient trader.

down the road, you will notice the ever-present minor/major wave completions lol where the fun begins. You already see this in the MACD but the larger picture seals the deal.

https://tos.mx/qcNnHGb

Last edited:
Yeah so trade your game but have a few picked before open I like to have a 32 chart open so I can watch the spy for weakness while at the same time my ticker. I usually trade just a handful of great stocks ie AAPL, MSFT, and I'll throw in BA and WMT in case they run, never know. So this morning I traded AAPL to the top and now short after it breached the upper BB. Also, watch the Laguerre Lines upper chart for price exhaustion they will flash from green to red for potential shorts. MACD should be maxed at that point although must remember the MACD is an unbound indicator and you may want to throw in a different lower indicator such as a TMO, I don't know whatever just my preference is all. This one was shared by Marcos. And I like to move down on a trade to the 5min frame when I'm looking to exit but everybody develops their own habits which is why I dig trading. I have found over time that if a chart can be designed simple to the basics it works. Hope hope this thread helps y'all.

https://tos.mx/hTmAdsz

As you can see here the spy is wanting to turn up so I've exiting my AAPL short with profits and I'm done trading for the day. Good luck out there.

Last edited:
Jus t throwing some thoughts out there for those that need it. When I am watching a tick chart say, 2kt and my Laguerre MTF seem to have topped out but there is great price momentum then I will switch to my basic chart that displays Laguerre MTF with upper price line Laguerre targets, MACD, and accumulation swing. Whole different pice sometimes you may see the price with lots of room to run so my point is I often change out charts during the day depending. So my go-to is a Tic chart and my basic chart and today I'm kinda expecting a spy retest of overnight highs. But I moved my time frame down to 5 to see if AAPL can hold the VWAP. Sometimes you just need a little more blackboard lol so move up to the next time frame to follow ticker up, just my thoughts. For me, trading is extremely dynamic.

tic on left basic on right.

Last edited:
After stepping down to the 5min I've verified that APPL is above VWAP and looking good so back up to the 10min for me and continue to follow price up to and towards the end of the day, I try to limit time frames to the time left to trade but not limit the time frame to not allow the ticker to run. I tend to trust the Laguerre lower MTF a lot. For instance with AAPL mine shows up 135 chances are the price will exceed 135 if they let it run. and it just may not happen until just before the close so I hang tight on this ticker, and especially with the coming upgrades. Hope all this helps someone out there. Just some thoughts to ponder,

Another good script to run is the ATR Breakout by Robert and is a public domain today AAPL nailed the ATR low.

https://tos.mx/3KUH4C1

Last edited:
got it now thank you!, so is that the closest one we can get to RAF ? or is it something completely diffrend from RAF? since your sharable link is the only RAF code i can find on this forum..
Code:
#Study: FW_FT_3xStochastics_02V04
#
# Adapted from: ToS Fisher Transform
#
# Modifications by ToS User: managematics
#
#hint:<b>Fisher Stochastics (FS)</b>\nHelps time changes in trend by transforming price and transforming stochastics using a statistical method called Fisher Transform.  The original Fisher Transform and the three transformed stochastics work together to provide both early warning and later confirmation of a trend change.
#
#   Additional details available in the user guide which can
#   be found at:  [insert link here]
#
#   Discussion of input parameters:
#
#   fisher len: number of bars to look at for fisher transform.
#               Default is 5.
#
#   ob os: Position of overbought and oversold lines.  Default
#          is 120.  Description is in user guide.
#
#   hide soap:
#     yes(defaul): Does not show vertical lines for SOAP
#                  signals.
#     no: Shows soap signals as vertical lines.
#
# Revision history:
#  Rev       Date        Change Description
# ------     ----------  ------------------
# 01F        2010-01-23  Original
# 02-V01     2010-02-20  - Added ability to scale study so
#                           arrows are visible on screen
#                        - Increased default size of magenta arrow
# 02-V02     2010-11-16  - Fixed a bug defining the fisher value was causing the blue
#                          fisher line to not plot - due to changes in Release 1754/1755
# 02-V03     2020-09-21  - [USER=6343]@cos251[/USER] - updated vertical line colors for SOAP TEMPLATE Buy
#                          and Sell signals from cyan and yellow to green and red
#                          respectively.  Added shaded areas for SOAPCount to shade
#                          DARK GREEN for SOAPCount == 1, GREE for SOAPCount > 1, DARK
#                          RED for SOAPCount == -1 and RED for SOAPCount < -1.  Changed
#                          obl and osl lines to default color blue to matchingLow RAF.
# 02-V04     2020-11-26  - [USER=5065]@SuryaKiranC[/USER] - Tied to optimize it to mimic RAF_Pro.
#                          Also want to remove as much clutter as possible for heavy chart usage on_volume multi grid mode.
#                          Please note: My changes are for my needs not a criticism of Others work.
#                          Please use the version above if that fits your needs better.

declare lower;

input FisherLen = 21;
input ObOs = 1.2;
input hideSoap = no;
input hideCloud =no;

def CountChg;
rec SOAPCount;
def maxHigh = Highest(high, FisherLen);
def minLow = Lowest(low, FisherLen);

def k1v = Max(-100, Min(100, (StochasticFull(KPeriod = 5, slowing_period = 3, averageType = AverageType.EXPONENTIAL))) - 50) / 50.01;
def k2v = Max(-100, Min(100, (StochasticFull(KPeriod = 8, slowing_period = 5, averageType = AverageType.EXPONENTIAL))) - 50) / 50.01;
def k3v = Max(-100, Min(100, (StochasticFull(KPeriod = 17, slowing_period = 5, averageType = AverageType.EXPONENTIAL))) - 50) / 50.01;
def R1v = Max(-100, Min(100, reference RSI(2)) - 50) / 50.01;

# Get states of SOAPCount
def soapOneBool = if SOAPCount > 1 then ObOs else if SOAPCount == 1 then -ObOs else Double.NaN;
def soapGreaterOneBool = if SOAPCount > 1 then -ObOs else if SOAPCount == 1 then ObOs else Double.NaN;
def soapNegOneBool = if SOAPCount < -1 then ObOs else if SOAPCount == -1 then -ObOs else Double.NaN;
def soapLessThanNegOneBool = if SOAPCount < -1 then -ObOs else if SOAPCount == -1 then ObOs else Double.NaN;

if k2v > 0
Then {
    CountChg = if k1v <= k2v and k1v[1] > k2v[1] and k2v[1] > 0 then -1 else 0;
    SOAPCount = CompoundValue(1,  Min (0, SOAPCount[1]) + CountChg, 0);
}
else {
    CountChg = if k1v >= k2v and k1v[1] < k2v[1] and k2v[1] <= 0 then 1 else 0;
    SOAPCount = CompoundValue (1,  Max (0, SOAPCount[1]) + CountChg, 0);
}

AddVerticalLine (!hideSoap and ((k2v > 0 and k1v <= k2v and k1v[1] > k2v[1]) or (k2v < 0 and k1v >= k2v and k1v[1] < k2v[1])),

if AbsValue(SOAPCount) > 1 then "AIM" + SOAPCount else if AbsValue(SOAPCount) == 1 then "READY" + SOAPCount else if AbsValue(SOAPCount) < -1 then "READY" + SOAPCount else if AbsValue(SOAPCount) == 0 then "READY" + SOAPCount else "AIM",

if SOAPCount > 1 then Color.GREEN else if SOAPCount == 1 then Color.GREEN else if SOAPCount < -1 then Color.RED else Color.RED);

rec fish = CompoundValue(1, if IsNaN(0.5 * (Log((1 + k3v) / (1 - k3v)) + fish[1])) then fish[1] else 0.5 * (Log((1 + k3v) / (1 - k3v)) + fish[1]), 0);

plot oBl = ObOs;
plot ZeroLine = 0;
plot oSl = -ObOs;
plot FT = fish;
plot FTu = if (Sign (fish - fish[1]) > Sign (fish[1] - fish[2])) then fish[1] else Double.NaN;
plot FTd = if (Sign (fish - fish[1]) < Sign (fish[1] - fish[2])) then fish[1] else Double.NaN;

oBl.SetDefaultColor(Color.BLUE);
ZeroLine.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);
oSl.SetDefaultColor(Color.BLUE);
FT.SetDefaultColor(Color.MAGENTA);
FTu.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
FTd.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);
FTu.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.ARROW_UP);
FTd.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.ARROW_DOWN);

oBl.SetLineWeight(2);
Zeroline.SetLineWeight(2);
oSl.SetLineWeight(2);
FT.SetLineWeight(2);
FTu.SetLineWeight(5);
FTd.SetLineWeight(5);

# ADD CLOUDS between over-bought and over-sold lines (1.2 and -1.2) for cases where SOAPCount equal certain states. (1, >1, -1, <-1)
AddCloud (if !hideCloud then soapOneBool else Double.NaN, soapGreaterOneBool, Color.GREEN, Color.DARK_GREEN);
AddCloud (if !hideCloud then soapNegOneBool else Double.NaN, soapLessThanNegOneBool, Color.RED, Color.DARK_RED);

can you please email me that Fisher Stochastics (lower indicator) code on [email protected] since i cannot open that shareble Another

Another great indicator found on-site is the FVO the RSI, MACD, Stochastic, and I am running this today for the AAPL short.

Code:
#START OF RSI/Stochastic/MACD Confluence combo for ThinkOrSwim
#
#CHANGELOG
# 2020.10.27 V1.0 [USER=6343]@cos251[/USER] - Added RSI, StochasticSlow and MACD to same indicator; this will plot only MACD but also
#                   - calculates RSI and Sotchasit; Will shade the lower plot area of the following conditions are met
#                    Shade GREEN = RSI > 50 and SlowK > 50 and (macd)Value > (macd)Avg
#                    Shade RED = RSI < 50 and SlowK < 50 and (macd)Value < (macd)Avg
#                 
#REQUIREMENTS - RSI Set to 7, EXPONENTIAL
#               Stoch Slow 5(not14) and 3 WILDERS
#               MACD 12,26,9 WEIGHTED
#
#
#CREDITS
# requesed by "[USER=4682]@Joseph Patrick 18[/USER]"
#
#LINK
# https://rockwell-files.s3.amazonaws.com/PXCompanionGuide2ndEd_cover.pdf
# Markus Heikoetter who is the author of the Power X Strategy
# https://usethinkscript.com/threads/mimicking-power-x-strategy-by-markus-heitkoetter.4283/
#
#USAGE
#

declare lower;

################################################################
##########                 MACD                        #########
input fastLengthMACD = 12;
input slowLengthMACD = 26;
input MACDLength = 9;
input averageTypeMACD = AverageType.WEIGHTED;
input showBreakoutSignals = no;

plot Value = MovingAverage(averageTypeMACD, close, fastLengthMACD) - MovingAverage(averageTypeMACD, close, slowLengthMACD);
plot Avg = MovingAverage(averageTypeMACD, Value, MACDLength);
plot Diff = Value - Avg;
plot ZeroLine = 0;
plot UpSignalMACD = if Diff crosses above ZeroLine then ZeroLine else Double.NaN;
plot DownSignalMACD = if Diff crosses below ZeroLine then ZeroLine else Double.NaN;

UpSignalMACD.SetHiding(!showBreakoutSignals);
DownSignalMACD.SetHiding(!showBreakoutSignals);

Value.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
Avg.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);
Diff.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(5));
Diff.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HISTOGRAM);
Diff.SetLineWeight(4);
Diff.DefineColor("Positive and Up", Color.GREEN);
Diff.DefineColor("Positive and Down", Color.DARK_GREEN);
Diff.DefineColor("Negative and Down", Color.RED);
Diff.DefineColor("Negative and Up", Color.DARK_RED);
Diff.AssignValueColor(if Diff >= 0 then if Diff > Diff[1] then Diff.color("Positive and Up") else Diff.color("Positive and Down") else if Diff < Diff[1] then Diff.color("Negative and Down") else Diff.color("Negative and Up"));
ZeroLine.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(0));
UpSignalMACD.SetDefaultColor(Color.UPTICK);
UpSignalMACD.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.ARROW_UP);
DownSignalMACD.SetDefaultColor(Color.DOWNTICK);
DownSignalMACD.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.ARROW_DOWN);

##########                 RSI                         #########
input lengthRSI = 7;
input over_BoughtRSI = 70;
input over_SoldRSI = 30;
input price = close;
input averageTypeRSI = AverageType.EXPONENTIAL;
#input showBreakoutSignals = no;

def NetChgAvg = MovingAverage(averageTypeRSI, price - price[1], lengthRSI);
def TotChgAvg = MovingAverage(averageTypeRSI, AbsValue(price - price[1]), lengthRSI);
def ChgRatio = if TotChgAvg != 0 then NetChgAvg / TotChgAvg else 0;

def RSI = 50 * (ChgRatio + 1);

##########                 Stochastic Slow             #########
input over_boughtSt = 80;
input over_soldSt = 20;
input KPeriod = 5;
input DPeriod = 3;
input priceH = high;
input priceL = low;
input priceC = close;
input averageTypeStoch = AverageType.WILDERS;
input showBreakoutSignalsStoch = {default "No", "On SlowK", "On SlowD", "On SlowK & SlowD"};

def SlowK = reference StochasticFull(over_boughtSt, over_soldSt, KPeriod, DPeriod, priceH, priceL, priceC, 3, averageTypeStoch).FullK;
def SlowD = reference StochasticFull(over_boughtSt, over_soldSt, KPeriod, DPeriod, priceH, priceL, priceC, 3, averageTypeStoch).FullD;

##########  Check for signals > 50 and macd Value > Avg ########
def rsiGreen = if RSI >= 50 then 1 else Double.NaN;
def rsiRed = if RSI < 50 then 1 else Double.NaN;
def stochGreen = if SlowK >= 50 then 1 else Double.NaN;
def stochRed = if SlowK < 50 then 1 else Double.NaN;
def macdGreen = if Value > Avg then 1 else Double.NaN;
def macdRed = if Value < Avg then 1 else Double.NaN;

#################################################################
############  Shade areas based on criteria; adjust as needed  ##
#################################################################
AddCloud(if rsiGreen and stochGreen and macdGreen then Double.POSITIVE_INFINITY else Double.NaN, if rsiGreen and stochGreen then Double.NEGATIVE_INFINITY else Double.NaN, Color.LIGHT_Green);
AddCloud(if rsiRed and stochRed and macdRed then Double.POSITIVE_INFINITY else Double.NaN, if rsiRed and stochRed then Double.NEGATIVE_INFINITY else Double.NaN, Color.LIGHT_RED);

Another good idea to try is to designate basic charts to go grid if in doubt color them both and check the spy regularly. Now if you take a short try at the 30 and a 1 hr chart using the grid I recommend f below.

So at this point, I change my left chart to 15 min and check SPY strength. I use the anchored VWAP so if on the 15 min and price cant break above VWAP then I may stay in the trade. If you wonder how close you are to finding a bottom check the 1 hr and 4 hr charts stochastics MACD or whatever. And a good wolf waves chart generally will provide a top and bottom to a channel to follow and you can bet the price will go top to low or visa versa. at some point, these lines will be broken. and after the channel price has completed generally see only one channel to take advantage of at a time. This channel may show up on intermediate time frames see 4 hr spy so the Wolfe channel will hold or break. The channel itself is considered a Bear Wave.

Hey, ya gotta do what works for you.

https://tos.mx/0I96jBd

Last edited:
The awesome script here "Fighter Scal;per," I've not yet run this but looking forward to it and it will be a keeper load its thread. Unknown Author. Not sure where to put this under what category. But it's damn accurate and based on two moving averages user-defined. Said to be on-site archives but Ill be damned if I can find it;

Code:
declare lower;

input price = hl2;
input length = 10;

def maxHigh = Highest(price, length);
def minLow = Lowest(price, length);
def range = maxHigh - minLow;
rec value = if IsNaN(price)
then Double.NaN
else if IsNaN(range)
then value[1]
else if range == 0
then 0
else 0.66 * ((price - minLow) / range - 0.5) + 0.67 * value[1];
def truncValue = if value > 0.99 then 0.999 else if value < -0.99 then -0.999 else value;
rec fish = 0.5 * (log((1 + truncValue) / (1 - truncValue)) + fish[1]);

plot FTOneBarBack = fish[1];
plot FT = fish;
plot ZeroLine = 0;

input emalength = 50;

plot ema2 = expAverage(fish, emalength);

FTOneBarBack.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(1));
FT.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(8));
ZeroLine.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(5));

def bullish = if ft > ema2 then 1 else 0;
def bearish = if ft < ema2 then 1 else 0;

assignpriceColor(if ft>ftonebarback and bullish then color.green else if ft>ftoneBarBack and bearish then color.blue else if ft<ftoneBarBack and bearish then color.red else if ft<ftOneBarBack and bullish then color.yellow else color.gray);

Last edited:
No author a script that shows only day pivots on any time frame.

Code:
plot Pivot = (high(period = "day" )[1] + low(period = "day" )[1]) / 2;
Pivot.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
Pivot.SetDefaultColor(Color.ORANGE);
Pivot.SetLineWeight(2);

Here is a really cool script I cant believe I missed. "Elastic Stochaastic" script for upper.

https://usethinkscript.com/threads/...r-thinkorswim-upper-and-lower-indicator.4360/

Code:
#Elastic Stochastic Upper with signals
#Assembled by Chewie on usethinkscript.com https://usethinkscript.com/threads/elastic-stochastic-for-thinkorswim-upper-and-lower-indicator.4360/

declare upper;
input snap_high = 80;
input snap_low = 20;
input caution_high = 80.0;
input caution_low = 20.0;
input caution = yes;
input weak = yes;
input KPeriod = 5;
input DPeriod = 3;
input slowing_period = 2;
input smoothingType = {default SMA, EMA};

def priceH = high;
def priceL = low;
def priceC = close;
def lowest_k = Lowest(priceL, KPeriod);
def c1 = priceC - lowest_k;
def c2 = Highest(priceH, KPeriod) - lowest_k;
def FastK = if c2 != 0 then c1 / c2 * 100 else 0;

def fullk;
def FullD;

switch (smoothingType) {
case SMA:
    fullk = Average(FastK, slowing_period);
    FullD = Average(fullk, DPeriod);
case EMA:
    fullk = ExpAverage(FastK, slowing_period);
    FullD = ExpAverage(fullk, DPeriod);
}

def OverBought = snap_high;
def OverSold = snap_low;

def crossedb = Crosses(FullD, overbought, CrossingDirection.BELOW);
plot crossbelow =  if crossedb is true then 1 else 0;
crossbelow.SetDefaultColor(Color.magenta);
crossbelow.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Boolean_arrow_down);

def crosseda = Crosses(FullD, oversold, CrossingDirection.above);
plot crossabove = if crosseda is true then 1 else 0;
crossabove.SetDefaultColor(Color.magenta);
crossabove.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Boolean_arrow_up);

def Caution_UP = FullD > caution_high;
plot CautionUP = if caution and Caution_UP is true then 1 else 0;
CautionUP.setDefaultColor(Color.yellow);
CautionUP.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Boolean_wedge_up);

def Caution_DOWN = FullD < caution_low;
plot CautionDOWN = if caution and Caution_DOWN is true then 1 else 0;
CautionDOWN.setDefaultColor(Color.yellow);
CautionDOWN.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Boolean_wedge_DOWN);

def Weak1 = if FullD < 48  and FullD  > 25 and FullD[1] < 48 and FullD[1] < FullD[2] and FullD[2] < 48 and FullD[2] > 25 and FullD  > FullD[1] then FullD else Double.NaN;
plot WeakBUY = if weak and Weak1 is true then 1 else 0;
WeakBUY.SetDefaultColor(Color.white);
WeakBUY.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Boolean_arrow_up);

def Weak2 = if FullD > 52  and FullD  < 75 and FullD[1] > 52 and FullD[1] > FullD[2] and FullD[2] > 52 and FullD[2] <75 and FullD  < FullD[1] then FullD else Double.NaN;
plot WeakSELL = if weak and Weak2 is true then 1 else 0;

Last edited:
The indicators I use every day are Fibs, RSM Labels, MACD BB, and Balanced BB Breakout (B4). My strategy is to mark off fibs and use the MACD BB and B4 lower signals to confirm entry. This morning I watched price retrace between the 50 and 61.8% levels of its premarket low to high. At market open, the B4 and MACD BB gave long signals. Price moved nicely to the 34078 fib profit target. I like the RSM MTF labels to confirm I'm trading in the direction of higher timeframe trend.

The indicators I use every day are Fibs, RSM Labels, MACD BB, and Balanced BB Breakout (B4). My strategy is to mark off fibs and use the MACD BB and B4 lower signals to confirm entry. This morning I watched price retrace between the 50 and 61.8% levels of its premarket low to high. At market open, the B4 and MACD BB gave long signals. Price moved nicely to the 34078 fib profit target. I like the RSM MTF labels to confirm I'm trading in the direction of higher timeframe trend.

Great strategy Trader Raider very sound. I generally use 2 lowers the fighter scalper ma's and the rsi Laguerre MTF. My uppers are a mix to include support/resistance and be out early. But I also use a 30min ORB.

Code:
# 30 min opening range with fib retracements
input ShowTodayOnly = yes;
input ShowFib1 = yes;
input ShowFib2 = yes;
input Fib1 = 1.382;
input Fib2 = 1.621;

def today = !ShowTodayOnly or GetDay() == GetLastDay();
def nMinutes = GetAggregationPeriod() / 60000;
def first30min = SecondsFromTime(0930) >= 0 and SecondsTillTime(1000) > 0;
def bar10am = SecondsFromTime(1000) >= 0 and SecondsFromTime(1000) < nMinutes * 60;

def OR30high = if first30min then Double.NaN else if bar10am then high(period = "30 min" )[1] else OR30high[1];
def OR30low = if first30min then Double.NaN else if bar10am then low(period = "30 min" )[1] else OR30low[1];
def OR30rng = OR30high - OR30low;

plot h30 = if !today then Double.NaN else OR30high;
     h30.SetLineWeight(2);
     h30.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
plot l30 = if !today then Double.NaN else OR30low;
     l30.SetLineWeight(2);
     l30.SetDefaultColor(Color.PINK);
plot mid = if !today then Double.NaN else (h30 + l30) / 2;
     mid.SetDefaultColor(Color.LIGHT_GRAY);
plot fib1up = if !ShowFib1 then Double.NaN else l30 + OR30rng * Fib1;
     fib1up.SetStyle(Curve.LONG_DASH);
     fib1up.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
plot fib2up = if !ShowFib2 then Double.NaN else l30 + OR30rng * Fib2;
     fib2up.SetStyle(Curve.SHORT_DASH);
     fib2up.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
plot fib1dn = if !ShowFib1 then Double.NaN else h30 - OR30rng * Fib1;
     fib1dn.SetStyle(Curve.LONG_DASH);
     fib1dn.SetDefaultColor(Color.PINK);
plot fib2dn = if !ShowFib2 then Double.NaN else h30 - OR30rng * Fib2;
     fib2dn.SetStyle(Curve.SHORT_DASH);
     fib2dn.SetDefaultColor(Color.PINK);

# Delete the following line if you don't want the opening range filled with color
AddCloud(h30, l30, CreateColor(192, 192, 208));

I'm testing some misc upper too

Great strategy Trader Raider very sound. I generally use 2 lowers the fighter scalper ma's and the rsi Laguerre MTF. My uppers are a mix to include support/resistance and be out early. But I also use a 30min ORB.

I'm testing some misc upper too
I like an early finish to the day too, @J007RMC, but I also enjoy the last 90 min when I'm available. THANK YOU for sharing that fib script! I used a similar strat to scalp the RTY after 10am this morning. I haven't been able to code what I want but I think I can adapt what you gave me. Thank you so much!! :love:

Last night I watched the Fighter Scalper script you posted. Don't have an opinion on it yet but it looks interesting. Laguerre hasn't been very helpful. Maybe I wasn't using it right. Or maybe it's because I trade futures.

Anyhow, hope it's been a profitable Monday morning for you too. Thanks again!

I have been spending time on my Tic charts 2kt-3300kt and it is coming together now. Much of what is found in my uppers are just stuff I am working with and NOT necessary with ticks., all public domain. Wolf Wave Support/Resistance may be easier to read on a white background? Sometimes lately I find is good for the beginning of the trade then I switch to ticks 2k and 3300k to see the tops.

https://tos.mx/3cn4GV7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
506 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back