Harmonic Patterns Indicator for ThinkorSwim (ZigZag, Bat, Butterfly, ABCD)

K

KenC

The Cypher patterns I've seen color in the wings so to speak. I presume you can't do that with this one? I am not sure what some of the bubbles are indicating to me on the chart, where can I study them and how to best use them? Thanks in advance.

H

horserider

Warehouse
@Simteaz @KenC Please be more specific in your questions or show a chart highlighting the areas in question. Someone may be able to assist then.

K

KenC

@horserider - Thanks for the reply. I am somewhat new on using these patterns. Here is a picture of part of waht I mean. Note the completed pattern is colored in. There are also lines connecting the points to confirm the actual dimensions.

H

horserider

Warehouse
Sorry no idea. Maybe someone else can help

L

Lgh7vst

VIP
Hello, is there any way we can do a scan to look for zigzagpatterns?

A

Adeel06

Dude. You are amazing @horserider . My name is Pr0D on Discord and you are just so helpful man! BenTen, as always, you hit them grandslams sir. :]

tenacity11

tenacity11

VIP
@horserider - Thanks for the reply. I am somewhat new on using these patterns. Here is a picture of part of waht I mean. Note the completed pattern is colored in. There are also lines connecting the points to confirm the actual dimensions.
Ken if I'm reading your question correctly the green bubbles are the ratios of the pattern.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@skynetgen Did you take a look at the ZigZagPercent indicator inside ThinkorSwim? Not sure if they're similar.

H

horserider

Warehouse
@Shinthus Hmmm sorry no idea. I always have a practice chart for playing with indicators. Most likely erased after taking the screenshot. Those arrows look pretty good but then that chart makes most indicators look good. If I run agross those arrows this weekend I will put them here.

Y

Yprez

How can one in the script turn off or remove certain indicators which one does not want or need 12 patterns is alot all i need is four crab bat butterfly and gartley long or short need help with this thx.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Yprez Look for code that starts with "AddChartBubble" and remove them one by one (look at the their name and see which one you do not need).

Example: AddChartBubble( u_isEW5ext32[-2] , low, "bull Elliot 5 extend wave 3 ", Color.GREEN, no);

You probably don't need this one since it's signaling Elliot wave. Simply remove it from the code.