Flow Data Discussion November 2019

MasterSteve

VIP
This thread is for the discussion of the November flow so we can keep the recommendation chat organized and easy to read.

Reactions: MBF
So glad I found this. I look for UOA and flow as well. I bought some AAXN 11/15 Calls right before the close on an unusual flow for earnings.

Looking forward to follow you and maybe I can bounce some ideas off of you along the way.

Thanks!

So glad I found this. I look for UOA and flow as well. I bought some AAXN 11/15 Calls right before the close on an unusual flow for earnings.

Looking forward to follow you and maybe I can bounce some ideas off of you along the way.

Thanks!
Absolutely! Hit me up any time.

AAXN is the best winner I've had to date. I sold my .60 Call for 10.00. Turned $60 into 1,000 overnight!

@MasterSteve I'm going to message you about a couple that I found from Friday and see what you think!

Base on your october data seems very interesting system. I started testing flow plays you post this month. I will post results at the end of months.

Also one thing of note - stocks which pay dividends often (most of time?) have high option flows near the dividend day. I believe there is some options+stock dividend strats which cause this (possibly what spiked TSN flow). YOu can check this on dividend stocks like PEP, SPG, LMT: massive flows -1-2 days before dividend

p.s. Imho it might be a bit confusing for having so many threads for same topic. There is also another thread somewhere about this system in general, and october results and so on. Which one to track?

@DeusMecanicus Here's some more information from the owner, posted on our other UOA thread.
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/...-profit-strategy-in-testing-update.724/page-5
I think it is helpful to get into looking at flow, but doesn't have the depth that you really need to trade. Its hard to tell the behind the scenes for those kinds of orders - it could be a hedge or part of a bigger order. Its also useful to have in depth scanning for the market. Regardless, its free and a great first iteration of Reda's flow service.

Base on your october data seems very interesting system. I started testing flow plays you post this month. I will post results at the end of months.

p.s. Imho it might be a bit confusing for having so many threads for same topic. There is also another thread somewhere about this system in general, and october results and so on. Which one to track?
I intended that the in general system was for general questions about what I'm doing, or a place to give feedback based on what you've seen. October results are just for October, and then I made two posts for November, one for flow and one for discussion. Those two I think will be the most active threads until we start a December set.

Here's some more information from the owner, posted on our other UOA thread.
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/...-profit-strategy-in-testing-update.724/page-5
I think it is helpful to get into looking at flow, but doesn't have the depth that you really need to trade. Its hard to tell the behind the scenes for those kinds of orders - it could be a hedge or part of a bigger order. Its also useful to have in depth scanning for the market. Regardless, its free and a great first iteration of Reda's flow service.
(y)Good to know. I came across it on Reddit but it appears to be making it's rounds on different forums.

Started tracking it and doing technical analysis:
11/11/19
NBIX Dec 20 115 calls at $2.83 at 11:44 PST TrCont month quite overxtnded. Bb3atr daily. RSI/wkly
JEC Dec 20 97.5 calls at $2.18 at 11:46 PST TrCont month monthly asc wedge. Retrace from bb3atr
GRMN Dec 20 95 calls at $3.43 at 11:48 PST TrCont month monthly ovrx
AAP Dec 20 160 puts at $4.30 at 11:50 PST risky earnings play, 11/12 BMO Earn month ranged. M/W VAH. To 200 ema drop?
11/08/19 MSG hit $8.45 (+98.8%)! One day play 98.00% PostEarn/Overext?
11/12/19
11/11/19 AAP hit $7.5 (+74%) another one day big play! 74.00% Earn
11/08/19 TSN TSN hit $3.45 (+74.2%) 74.00% Earn
11/13/19
BXP Dec 20 140 calls at $1.13 at 10:57 PST TrCont month bullflag continuation after sideways?
INCY Dec 20 90 calls at $2.45 at 10:59 PST TrCont month overall ranged at wkdonch resist
LII Dec 20 240 puts at $4.00 at 11:00 PST ?? month Actually r3 wk and fractup but monthly bearflag on qtr POC
11/14/19
ROP ROP Dec 20 360 calls at $5.05 at 10:00 PST TrCont month weekly r3 after pb?
11/13/19 BXP BXP hit $1.45 (+28.3%) 28.00%

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.