Steve's Flow Data Recommendations for December 2019

M

MasterSteve

VIP
This thread will be used to call out positions I'm paper trading this month. I will continue to be as accurate and transparent as possible as I find plays.

Link to last month's callouts and recap is here.

Note: This is a strategy in testing.

⚠ For discussions regarding UOA and the information posted below, please use this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MasterSteve

VIP
December 2nd (Looked to enter at end of day because I wrote these after market close looking back at the flow)

Call plays:
BURL Dec 27 227.5 calls at $4.80

Put plays:
UI Jan 17 2020 190 puts at $6.25

Update plays:
Will update and recap November** tomorrow

Last edited:
M

MasterSteve

VIP
December 3rd (Looked to enter at end of day because I wrote these after market close looking back at the flow)

Call plays:

Put plays:
AMP Dec 20 155 puts at $1.93
DOV Dec 20 110 puts at $2.50

M

MasterSteve

VIP
December 4th (Looked to enter at end of day because I wrote these after market close looking back at the flow)

Call plays:

Put plays:

Update plays:
I didn't see anything for flow today that didn't already move significantly or have a dividend on Friday. Will continue tomorrow.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
December 5th (Looked to enter at end of day because I wrote these after market close looking back at the flow)

Call plays:
EXPE Jan 17 110 calls at $1.98 (2)
MCHP Jan 17 97.5 calls at $3.60

Put plays:

Update plays:

M

maddog

Miss your calls... hoping you're well and soon to return.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Miss your calls... hoping you're well and soon to return.
I am well, thank you. I wanted to work on and finish an options strategy guide before the end of the year, but also had a lot of work come in before the end of the year. I will post soon about what I'm working on and what I hope to accomplish in 2020.