YungTrader's Ultimate Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

I am in ADBE and MDB options
TEAM worked out awesome.
COST went in the right direction, but I made a mistake by being in illiquid weekly options :(.

Do you guys think a section on discord only for FE trades would be a good idea rather than posting trades here? @BenTen

@YungTraderFromMontana Thanks for introducing FE!

@captut - how did you find ADB and MDB for options. Is there a scanner you use for finding long or short setups? If yes, can you please share? Thanks in advance!

Starting Monday there will be breakout plays every day here at around 3, I'll also start a excel sheet where I'll archive all of our picks. The excell sheet will be good to track some stats and maybe catch were we go wrong when we do. Hopefully more of you guys can start calling out plays on the thread to benefit the community. Remember the goal here is to help everyone learn not give out freebies.

@television What's your trendline study it looks clean? I agree that because successful breakouts incur gains in the stock that heavily outpace the expected move in the stock options could be the most valuable thing to use. Especcially those far out of the money that have a low itm chance. I may have to work out the math and come up with a quick formula on breakouts to find a good strike, probably including a variable of nearest resistance among other things
no study for the trend lines. I drew 'em myself,
also ab the option strikes, i would personally stick to high open interest and volume. Since the spreads are sometimes wild and there can be liquidity issues which results in you punching out at an bad price.

zillow had massive spreads on friday (i dont remember but it was somewhere near 40% of the actual contract price)
now that im thinking about it, it was probably the market maker trying to protect itself

Starting Monday there will be breakout plays every day here at around 3, I'll also start a excel sheet where I'll archive all of our picks. The excell sheet will be good to track some stats and maybe catch were we go wrong when we do. Hopefully more of you guys can start calling out plays on the thread to benefit the community. Remember the goal here is to help everyone learn not give out freebies.
EPIC 😎

no study for the trend lines. I drew 'em myself,
also ab the option strikes, i would personally stick to high open interest and volume. Since the spreads are sometimes wild and there can be liquidity issues which results in you punching out at an bad price.

zillow had massive spreads on friday (i dont remember but it was somewhere near 40% of the actual contract price)
now that im thinking about it, it was probably the market maker trying to protect itself
I think I'd only be willing to trade otm weeklies if the spread was 10% or lower. Then I would maybe be able to get them easily for 7% over bid. 40% gap is virtually untradeable because you are just throwing away money at the mm's.

Awesome indicator, thank you for sharing. I have went through many charts though and have not gotten the arrow that everyone else is getting. Also do you buy in on that arrow?

Longs (shares):
TAN (solar fund etf)- nice r:R (~1:5) FE all pointing down with room to run (higher then usual volume premarket) .77 correlation so will follow overal market
CRMT - (.45 correlation, will stay in its own lane unless market has massive selloff) volume has been dropping and FE is still in consolidation zone (wait a day for more data)
SONO - very high premarket volume (will short term fes curling down)
TOL - great r:R and good volume last two days (kinda hesitant becuase prior breakouts didnt run much)
BOOT- low correlation to market (.47) high APTR (2.0 call sizzle and .321 put sizzle)

RISKY: (involves oil, havent done my DD on oil but its been holding under the 27-30 dollar mark)
NEX: Oil company (energy sector) massive r:R if it fills gap

Short (shares):
ADMA (super high relative volume premarket this stock WILL move today) is at a key level 2.43 (missed earnings hard may 6th)
corrilation is super low (-.45)
if market goes up this will stagnate at worst, if market drops this will get crushed << all assuming 2.43 breaks and becomes resistance
SWIR (missed earnings) 2,3 put sizzle and 1.679 call index (keep in mind these might just be hedges) Ran up super quick from ~~4/17 to 4/21
so will expect a fast drop (wick kinda messes with me cuz there might be buyers but that also makes the r:R more favorable) 7.94 is first take profit and second would be 7 bucks

(intraday trades as r:R not favorable for holding) longs
Option plays SWKS (super risky, snipe your entry and know market sentiment) .66 correlation 115 calls 4dte
AIG (strong correlation to market [28 calls]) (has crazy room to run ) this might take a couple days to set up (expect a break of triangle on daily to fake out and a retest before heading higher) (call sizzle is 1.3 and puts sizzle is .6)
im confident in this trade
PFG (2,0 call sizzle with .547 put sizzle) (easy to read price action) high chance might not play if spreads are bad (options dont seem liquid) 35 calls (4dte for scalping)

cron short doesnt look bad im market bearish but im not likin the options (might stick to shares)

Still working ^ srry im running late, will not happen again

**vix broke my trendline and broke the 30 level, a monday selloff might be imminent

Last edited:
Longs (shares):
TAN (solar fund etf)- nice r:R (~1:5) FE all pointing down with room to run (higher then usual volume premarket) .77 correlation so will follow overal market
CRMT - (.45 correlation, will stay in its own lane unless market has massive selloff) volume has been dropping and FE is still in consolidation zone (wait a day for more data)
SONO - very high premarket volume (will short term fes curling down)
TOL - great r:R and good volume last two days (kinda hesitant becuase prior breakouts didnt run much)
BOOT- low correlation to market (.47) high APTR (2.0 call sizzle and .321 put sizzle)

RISKY: (involves oil, havent done my DD on oil but its been holding under the 27-30 dollar mark)
NEX: Oil company (energy sector) massive r:R if it fills gap

Short (shares):
ADMA (super high relative volume premarket this stock WILL move today) is at a key level 2.43 (missed earnings hard may 6th)
corrilation is super low (-.45)
if market goes up this will stagnate at worst, if market drops this will get crushed << all assuming 2.43 breaks and becomes resistance
SWIR (missed earnings) 2,3 put sizzle and 1.679 call index (keep in mind these might just be hedges) Ran up super quick from ~~4/17 to 4/21
so will expect a fast drop (wick kinda messes with me cuz there might be buyers but that also makes the r:R more favorable) 7.94 is first take profit and second would be 7 bucks

(intraday trades as r:R not favorable for holding) longs
Option plays SWKS (super risky, snipe your entry and know market sentiment) .66 correlation 115 calls 4dte
AIG (strong correlation to market [28 calls]) (has crazy room to run ) this might take a couple days to set up (expect a break of triangle on daily to fake out and a retest before heading higher) (call sizzle is 1.3 and puts sizzle is .6)
im confident in this trade
PFG (2,0 call sizzle with .547 put sizzle) (easy to read price action) high chance might not play if spreads are bad (options dont seem liquid) 35 calls (4dte for scalping)

cron short doesnt look bad im market bearish but im not likin the options (might stick to shares)

Still working ^ srry im running late, will not happen again

**vix broke my trendline and broke the 30 level, a monday selloff might be imminent

thought I might share, threw together a quick label for correlation with spx, works on daily, helps clean up chart and saves a lower spot.
https://tos.mx/xwx3UdN

@YungTraderFromMontana When you buy weekly options how far out are you buying 32days 18days..
I haven't used options in a while but I think it would make sense to choose the closest strike possible. This is because if you can predict and insane move that has a low probability of happening you will profit massively. If you're wrong you'll lose 75% plus, if you're right you'll make 200%+. Just know how much your risking. The further the strike the less extraordinary the move. That is the beauty of breakouts, you can predict a move that deviates price much more then usual and that will skyrocket your profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.