Wolf Waves Trendline Breakouts Indicator for ThinkorSwim

A

Andrew39

@J007RMC I really like this indicator for sure...fingers crossed someone can reverse engineer it @BenTen
The Wolfe Wave indicator is already available for a fair price. I'm planning to buy it when payday rolls around. I am sure @J007RMC would agree that it has more than paid for itself.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
The Wolfe Wave indicator is already available for a fair price. I'm planning to buy it when payday rolls around. I am sure @J007RMC would agree that it has more than paid for itself.
I cannot no deny that

Reactions: OBW
L

Learnbot

VIP
Please let the rest of us know ur experience with that indicator when u purchase it. I would love to hear your feedback just as much I like how @J007RMC sharing his knowledge and opinion abt it. Thank you both

scott69

scott69

If this indicator is a "pay per view" indicator and its provenance can be proven, its origin is pretty clear cut, i.e. it is original and documented, I would think that "reverse engineering" it would have some piracy and copyright issues that most people would not want to get involved in just for bragging rights that they did it. One of the better coders here doing it for them self I guess would be a gray area, but broadcasting it, I'm not so sure. I certainly don't have the ability yet, but when I do, I will not be tearing down someone else's work, especially if it is documented that it is from an original source. If it is publicly available with no copyright warnings, go crazy. :) There are so many brilliant scripts freely available here, why chance it....

Last edited:
J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
If this indicator is a "pay per view" indicator and its provenance can be proven, i.e. its origin is pretty clear cut, i.e. it is original and documented, I would think that "reverse engineering" it would have some piracy and copyright issues that most people would not want to get involved in just for bragging rights that they did it. One of the better coders here doing it for them self I guess would be a gray area, but broadcasting it, I'm not so sure. I certainly don't have the ability yet, but when I do, I will not be tearing down someone else's work, especially if it is documented that it is from an original source. If it is publicly available with no copyright warnings, go crazy. :) There are so many brilliant scripts freely available here, why chance it....
YES, I agree now Ben's wolf wave follows support resistance levels and to some degree forecasts future price direction by a channel, can it predict fib levels? a quality found in Bill's Wolfe Wave Theory. Can we improve upon Ben's script? IDK as you said might not happen. After all support resistance denotes fibs. Now I did post a trade view indicator for TOS conversion it works nicely regarding fib-based zigzags something beneficial for TOS.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
If this indicator is a "pay per view" indicator and its provenance can be proven, its origin is pretty clear cut, i.e. it is original and documented, I would think that "reverse engineering" it would have some piracy and copyright issues that most people would not want to get involved in just for bragging rights that they did it. One of the better coders here doing it for them self I guess would be a gray area, but broadcasting it, I'm not so sure. I certainly don't have the ability yet, but when I do, I will not be tearing down someone else's work, especially if it is documented that it is from an original source. If it is publicly available with no copyright warnings, go crazy. :) There are so many brilliant scripts freely available here, why chance it....
I apologize for the caps.

K

krsheath

VIP
Anyone got a scanner? I've the wolfe wave from funwiththink script and the scanner -- . the scanner is soo messed up .. I ask the developer if I can scan on 4HR using 5th wave - and he says no.

C

CD77

VIP
I bought this few weeks back
@krsheath What's your overall thoughts on the indicator? I know there is no "silver bullet" so to speak in an indicator, but did this provide you value for the cost vs what's available here?

K

krsheath

VIP
@krsheath What's your overall thoughts on the indicator? I know there is no "silver bullet" so to speak in an indicator, but did this provide you value for the cost vs what's available here?
Script is good . but scanner is waste of money.. I contact the developer to provide instruction's - So when wave5 and bullish is confirm it should scan and alert me.. and he said he's not able to do that.

R

Ramesh16

VIP
does it paint 1, 2, 3...waves?

K

krsheath

VIP

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
does it paint 1, 2, 3...waves?
Right well, this may sound, unconventional I no longer draw trendlines I rely on the day/weekly fibs plus that indicator it really has simplified my charts and I see the patterns develop in short/daily time frames so really I wait for patterns to form either bullish or bearish patterns and this has worked out for me.