Trust The Levels - Trade Options In ThinkOrSwim

The support and resistance lines are drawn manually. Can you provide some of your trades so I may review them. I have some losses but very few with this strategy.
Hi Metal, Thanks for the reply. The trades were a few weeks ago and I wish I would have taken a screen grab. I am going to try again after watching your recent YouTube videos and will capture them. Thanks for helping out!

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

At Metal, still trying to understand because to me it seems that your entries are driven by your manual trendlines vs the actual indicator. Using this example chart below, would you have entered a short at position 1 or would you have waited until position 2 to enter?

1718841682691.png

At Metal, still trying to understand because to me it seems that your entries are driven by your manual trendlines vs the actual indicator. Using this example chart below, would you have entered a short at position 1 or would you have waited until position 2 to enter?

View attachment 22151
I do use the S/R levels to help with the direction of my entries. If I have a Resistance Level just above the LRC, then I will wait until I am over the R level If I intend to enter calls. I also use the LRC as a scale out and take profit level. Both of these areas on AAPL would have been a no go for me as I know 218 and 215 have both been reversal zones. I use much more than R/S and LRC when I trade. I do like when the s/r and LRC line up. I usually get a really good move when this happens. I have also implemented what I call a "Long LRC". It has been amazing for providing me with potential directional setups. Sometimes, My r/s levels keep me from catching bigger moves but I am okay with that. Actually, after looking closer, I would have taken the 1st one and scaled out or taken all profit at the 215 level! (I initially thought you were thinking of calls on #1)

Last edited:
Friday was another great day. Super clean trades. Had 5 trades and all were GREEN!
TSM:
View attachment 22063

ARM:
View attachment 22064

Thanks so much for the videos and sharing the strategies.
I loaded the chart on my TOS and am confused about the different regression channels even if the anchor is at the same time. Do you know why the channel slopes are so different with different indicators?
I also wanted to know as to about how much money approx. do you put on each trade.
Thanks so much again!!

Hey folks, I recently switched to Schwab from IBRK (100% happier btw) and found this thread by a happy accident. These linear regression lines are a+. I’m very visual person and this help with price action confluence on entry/exit. Great trading today with this group today. Recommend 👍🏻👍🏻

@METAL Just wanted to ask you a question but, before I do I wanted to thank you for your great play by play updates! I been keeping up with it and it looks really good!

Is everything up to date on your 1st page as far as the indicator scripts? Or have they been updated?

Thanks so much for the videos and sharing the strategies.
I loaded the chart on my TOS and am confused about the different regression channels even if the anchor is at the same time. Do you know why the channel slopes are so different with different indicators?
I also wanted to know as to about how much money approx. do you put on each trade.
Thanks so much again!!
I use the LRC_V2 version. https://tos.mx/!bRJfYOTJ . It depends on the price of the contracts. I typically try to be 2,000.00 and up. If I get an A+ setup along with all other variables, I will go heavier.

Hope everyone had a great day trading. The price action was rough for the first part of the day, for me at least.
Todays Trades:
A loss with ARM-
1719354623034.png

TSM-
1719354853707.png

SPX-
1719355238149.png

Hope everyone had a great day trading. The price action was rough for the first part of the day, for me at least.
Todays Trades:
A loss with ARM-
View attachment 22221
TSM-
View attachment 22222
SPX-
View attachment 22223
You got that right! The morning was a complete mess with market internals conflicting, the DJIA down, and NASDAQ up. I had two losing trades in the morning and stopped. Came back in the afternoon and was able to get back to even. There will be days like these!

Well....I recorded my day of trading so I can show how I trade the LRC strategy.
I recorded my Day Trading Options logo the entire time. I forgot to change my scenes in OBS. I will attempt to record again tomorrow. I did profit
1719517533253.png
with 3 trades. PANW, TSLA and SPX

Hope everyone had a great day today!
Trades today! Guys, This is so good. So easy! $1,653.00 day today! No losses!
1719868478565.png

TSM:
1719868718020.png

SPX:
1719868862423.png

AMD:
1719869033993.png

Done for the day. I had one $11.00 loss and that was all. The rest were all profit for $1,808.00. This strategy is really the game changer for me. I hope it is working for others.

1719954766490.png

TSLA:
1719954370478.png

AAPL:
1719954630245.png

SPX:
1719955024373.png

TSM:
1719955214543.png

Last edited:

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
411 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back