Thoughts on the TTM Squeeze Pro from John Carter

ckp

I have a question yesterday I received the email John carter is selling the bundle the squeez and plus additional signal bundle anybody ever tried and does it work good ?
Thanks

Volatility Trading Range

VTR is a momentum indicator that shows if a stock is overbought or oversold based on its Weekly and Monthly average volatility trading range.

Download the indicator

ckp

@khannah42 posted the indicator chart you all post I would like explational to how you use it I am new to TOS I just got it couple months ago I am using tradestation but TOS is good so learning but hard to to get use so the indicator you posting and how do you interpret one in chart ?

Thanks

Ben Thanks is great sight

pkcfc

VIP
Hello Everybody, I'm a fairly new options trader, and I recently purchased the Squeeze Pro and I've been doing a lot of digging on this site here to find some indicators that complements well with it, but I was hoping to gain some insight from the Pros here as to what indicators they use along side the squeeze to help them confirm their trades. I feel that is is easy to get overwhelmed with all these great indicators but I'm just trying to narrow it down to a few good ones. Much Appreciated!

ribeezy

VIP
Hello Everybody, I'm a fairly new options trader, and I recently purchased the Squeeze Pro and I've been doing a lot of digging on this site here to find some indicators that complements well with it, but I was hoping to gain some insight from the Pros here as to what indicators they use along side the squeeze to help them confirm their trades. I feel that is is easy to get overwhelmed with all these great indicators but I'm just trying to narrow it down to a few good ones. Much Appreciated!

While in squeeze, SchaffTrend break above .382 and Ichimoku Kumo Cloud and Kijun under price will make you bank and get you in early. Respect the early in and out indicator that comes in that bundle its solid

Last edited:

JoeSD

VIP
Does anyone know anything about this Simler Trading Indicator - "Layup Indicator"??? Thanks. I looked but could find nothing in the forum's here.

JoeSD

VIP
@JoeSD You can't because it's a paid indicator being sold by Simpler Trading.
@Ben, thanks and understood. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts and I understand that folks in here can come u with similar indicators as many paid ones so thought I would see if anyone has attempted this on the "layup Indicator"....

Cooper08

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Currently i am using TOS and have a watchlist set up using the TTM Squeeze indicator as a study across several time frames. I've seen the code on this site as well. It is great!

I recently purchased the squeeze pro indicator and scan. My question is has anyone done the thinkscript on the new Pro Squeeze indicator to allow the same application to a watchlist? It would be great to see the low compression squeeze, Black dot, versus the standard squeeze across several time frames.

at13

Can someone code similar to john carter's early in/out indicator? like the one which show colored candles based on momentum I guess

Hi @VicD and thank you for posting this. Not able to program/code for my life, so how could we scan for stocks that have "unusual Volume/Volume Bubbles" on different time frames (5min, 1hr, etc.), based on the code above?
Thanks in advance for your help.

TraderX

https://tos.mx/L4jyScjgive this link a try, the pro is on the bottom, color is changed for quick identification. notice the difference on the 1 hour chart.

sorry, the top price has Early in and Out, keep the colors as the standard colors and they will match the squeeze colors.
What are the number 123 on the chart. Mind providing brief explanation ? Thanks for the share.

Golden Slacks

@Ramesh16, without seeing a full account statement showing profits AND losses, it's impossible to know if another trader is profitable. There's no question that JC is a successful marketer with a product that some are willing to buy. Is he a profitable trader? I can't say. All I can say is that if I were making that kind of money, I'd be living the high life instead of peddling indicators and courses. But that's just me.
JC is an amazing trader. He's very open with his trades and his book. He show's you his positions in realtime too. He killed it this year with his gold account starting at 1.3 million and bringing it to 15 million-plus. Thanks in part to 3 huge TSLA trades north of 3million. Yes, he sells indicators but more importantly he offers an opportunity into his world of thinking and trading.

Rayanmjr

Picture or it didn't happen. Post a pick of what you need an explination of.

I'm also curious what does the number 123 on the bars represents? Also can you please give a brief explanation of how the indicator aligns with the ttm. Also had to edit the original ttm values. Thank you.

Trader Raider

VIP
JC is an amazing trader. He's very open with his trades and his book. He show's you his positions in realtime too. He killed it this year with his gold account starting at 1.3 million and bringing it to 15 million-plus. Thanks in part to 3 huge TSLA trades north of 3million. Yes, he sells indicators but more importantly he offers an opportunity into his world of thinking and trading.

@Golden Slacks, Your trust threshold may be lower than mine. Unless I see a verified brokerage statement showing wins AND losses, I assume that what is presented to me online is cherry-picked. I have no doubt that you are correct that JC made some stellar trades this year. I also have no doubt that he's had some losses that you didn't see because no trader has a 100% success record.

If a window into his "world of thinking and trading" is important to you, by all means give him your money. I was looking for tools to make me a better trader. That didn't happen while I used ANY of his indicators (including those freely available on TOS). What made me a better trader was studying price action and then experimenting with various tools to confirm my reading of the chart. I have the best win rate with simple ol' MACD and fibs. You may read charts in a manner that makes JC's indicators helpful. They just didn't work for me. YMMV.

Best wishes for successful trading in this new year.

VickyVJ

VIP
Hi, i bought JC triple squeeze indicator but i m hard pressed to find any video on how to use it in tandem with my chart? Also, is there a need to change the sector they show on the triple squeeze? Would appreciate if anyone who had experience in this indicator to shed some light. tqvm.

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@VickyVJ You should reach out to them directly and ask for support. You can go through this thread to see if there's anything useful but not much we can do here as we don't have access to their Squeeze indicator.

New Indicator: Buy the Dip

Check out our Buy the Dip indicator and see how it can help you find profitable swing trading ideas. Scanner, watchlist columns, and add-ons are included.

Download the indicator