Strategy Based on EMAs, TSI, MACD, and Premarket Highs/Lows For ThinkOrSwim

Thank you, I am not suggesting modifying the order. It didn't make sense to me until I realize how it was supposed to be used, hence my edit.
Yes I understand we're facing some limitations of ToS and I had similar struggles as I was trying scripting.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Thank you, I am not suggesting modifying the order. It didn't make sense to me until I realize how it was supposed to be used, hence my edit.
Yes I understand we're facing some limitations of ToS and I had similar struggles as I was trying scripting.
Just saw your edit. Thanks for looking out and letting me know!

their are two codes for the watchlist indicator and column, I applied it but both have different trigger , which one that's goes with the strategy, thank you for your work.

their are two codes for the watchlist indicator and column, I applied it but both have different trigger , which one that's goes with the strategy, thank you for your work.
Deleted the old one. It was supposed to be a link to all the tickers I use personally that someone asked for in the past.

@a1cturner Is there a way to get more trade signals with this strategy?
I have refined and refined and refined this strategy. What it is now is the best I could create. It has a decent amount of signals with a fairly high win percentage and profit. More triggers would result in more losses.

Deleted the old one. It was supposed to be a link to all the tickers I use personally that someone asked for in the past.
My regular stupid question , this watchlist will flag, alarm when the buying triggered in
What is different between that and flex grid that has 10
Thanks

The watchlist will change colors depending on candle color. The flex grid will change background color based on candle color. I prefer the flex grid because it is immediate and accurate. I have noticed that the watchlist indicator sometimes has a hard time keeping up and towards the end of the day will show loading requiring either a restart of TOS or a delete and re-add of the watchlist column. I don’t use the flex grid for anything other than the color change and alerts for the symbols I have in there. You’ll notice that when the background changes you can’t see anything on the chart anyway.

This is great work and reading through all the input a lot has been put in to refine. Can you provide guidance on using this for 1, 5 min timeframes as well as a best practice for the various input settings? Question is does it work well for 1/5/15 times and what should the inputs be set to for best use? Thanks again.

This is great work and reading through all the input a lot has been put in to refine. Can you provide guidance on using this for 1, 5 min timeframes as well as a best practice for the various input settings? Question is does it work well for 1/5/15 times and what should the inputs be set to for best use? Thanks again.
That's kinda for you to decide but I prefer the default settings and then change the "time frame" setting to whatever time frame you choose. I use the 5-minute primarily as I found it works best with the current settings. You can then use higher time frames to validate your belief. I would just look at several charts with some options turned on and others turned off and you will decide what setup you like best. Try turning on one cloud at a time, premarket lines or clouds, yesterday high/low lines or clouds and see if you notice anything with the stocks you like. For instance you may notice that the stock bounces off the premarket low or the 34 EMA etc.

I wouldn’t enter at the close. I would enter the second I get a trigger or atleast submit a trailing buy order. The twitter news in this example would make me a bunch of money.

Also we already went over this with the admin many times on this exact issue and it was decided that open[-1] would be even more inaccurate since that is not the intent of the strategy

So I've figured out how to enter if the candle after the buy signal touches the EMA and enter that price with some slippage. This is better than it was but still misleading in terms of entry.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to submit a limit order if the future EMA of the candle after the buy signal equals the asset's price. It's difficult in thinkscript because they don't have the concept of loops. I'll update when / if I figure this out.

So I've figured out how to enter if the candle after the buy signal touches the EMA and enter that price with some slippage. This is better than it was but still misleading in terms of entry.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to submit a limit order if the future EMA of the candle after the buy signal equals the asset's price. It's difficult in thinkscript because they don't have the concept of loops. I'll update when / if I figure this out.

I was thinking “ if LongEntry[1] and high >= LongEntryLine then LongEntryLine else double.nan; that would be accurate because you should get that long entry line well in advance and I don’t think it goes away once there. Haven’t tried it though. Busy today.

That's kinda for you to decide but I prefer the default settings and then change the "time frame" setting to whatever time frame you choose. I use the 5-minute primarily as I found it works best with the current settings. You can then use higher time frames to validate your belief. I would just look at several charts with some options turned on and others turned off and you will decide what setup you like best. Try turning on one cloud at a time, premarket lines or clouds, yesterday high/low lines or clouds and see if you notice anything with the stocks you like. For instance you may notice that the stock bounces off the premarket low or the 34 EMA etc.

I was thinking “ if LongEntry[1] and high >= LongEntryLine then LongEntryLine else double.nan; that would be accurate because you should get that long entry line well in advance and I don’t think it goes away once there. Haven’t tried it though. Busy today.
Just want to let you know that I followed your strategy and have made some winning lately. Thanks for your effort and sharing it.

Here is a watch list column that has the clouds color. I added a 30 minute and 2 hour for a higher timeframe analysis. The number displayed is the daily true range percentage of the average true range. This keeps me in the direction of the trend.
Code:
input AtrAvgLength = 14;
def ATR = WildersAverage(TrueRange(high(period = aggregationPeriod.DAY), close(period = aggregationPeriod.DAY), low(period = aggregationPeriod.DAY)), AtrAvgLength);
def TodayHigh = Highest(high(period = aggregationPeriod.DAY), 1);
def TodayLow = Lowest(low(period = aggregationPeriod.DAY), 1);
def DTR = TodayHigh - TodayLow;
def DTRpct = Round((DTR / ATR) * 100, 0);
AddLabel(yes, DTRpct,Color.black);

#EMAS
input Ema1Length = 5;
input Ema2Length = 12;
input Ema3Length = 34;
input Ema4Length = 50;

Def FastEMA1 = ExpAverage(close, Ema1Length);
Def FastEMA2 = ExpAverage(close, Ema2Length);
Def SlowEMA1 = ExpAverage(close, Ema3Length);
Def SlowEMA2 = ExpAverage(close, Ema4Length);

#EMAS BULLISH OR BEARISH
    def FastEMABullish = FastEMA1 > FastEMA2;
    def SlowEMABullish = SlowEMA1 > SlowEMA2;
    def FastEMABearish = FastEMA1 < FastEMA2;
    def SlowEMABearish = SlowEMA1 < SlowEMA2;
    #EMA BUY SIGNAL
    def BothEMASBullish = FastEMABullish and SlowEMABullish;
    def BothEMASBearish = FastEMABearish and SlowEMABearish;

assignBackgroundColor(if BothEMASBullish then createcolor (0, 255, 0) else if  BothEMASBearish then createcolor (0, 0, 255) else color.black);

@a1cturner on your flexgrid, which I think is a great way to scan and react quickly. I cannot see any chart markups nor a setting that is restricting it? can you point me in the right direction?

@a1cturner on your flexgrid, which I think is a great way to scan and react quickly. I cannot see any chart markups nor a setting that is restricting it? can you point me in the right direction?
I’m not sure what you’re asking. I just load the strategy, use the setting that I like on my regular chart but turn flexgrid background color on.

For option is there away to have indicator will put line at 20,25,40,50% from bought prices
This way i can put limit order to sell at this prices
I keep doing this calculation Manually old fashion
If i bought at 1
Indicator will draw line automatically 1.25 ,1.5,1.7 and 2
You will see your target add limit orders
Stop loss 20% trail stop it can be added at tos
Really appreciate all your help
I don’t know how to do that