RSI in Laguerre Time with Fractal Energy - Momentum/Trend Indicator

borntostun

borntostun

Lifetime
Got it. Just checking to make sure that I was interpreting the setting correctly. Thanks!

J

jg6021jg

I apologize if this is a bit redundant. I think this script is amazing however I’m using white backgrounds on my charts and the red at the top and green at the bottom of the RSI Laguerre Script are in a pinkish and very lite green color. I’m no coder what so ever but I tried to adjust what I could but the only options to change colors are for the RSI and Fractual lines. Anyone know how I can get this resolved?

T

tomsk

VIP
@jg6021jg Most of the studies posted here are for traders with dark background. If you're running white background, all is not lost. Just change the colors of the study to something that resonates with you. My assumption is that you're using the study that @markos shared entitled RSILg_FE_Gssn. Look for the color related statements in the study and change it accordingly

Code:
RSI.SetDefaultColor(Color.Cyan);
OS.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);
OB.SetDefaultColor(Color.GREEN);
M.SetDefaultColor(Color.Gray);
FEh.SetDefaultColor(Color.GRAY);
FEl.SetDefaultColor(Color.GRAY);

AddCloud(0, OS, Color.RED, Color.RED);
AddCloud(OB, 1, Color.Green, Color.Green);

J

jg6021jg

@tomsk

Thank you for responding. I attempted to adjust the coloring of the OVERBOUGHT/OVERSOLD however thinkorswim doesn't name the colors or a darker or more dynamic color to replace the red or green in the code. I can still use it as it does show as a very pale green and red but it doesn't mesh as well with my overall charting.

T

Thomas

@markos Please post a chart share, TOS, mx for this. I may have something like this, not so important if you dont want to share. I spent years in TOS, watching and copying all indicators created, then threw them all away for just one,.....and price........if I have a reply here I will share the indicator which is also freely shared for TOS.

markos

markos

VIP
Please post a chart share, TOS, mx for this. I may have something like this, not so important if you dont want to share. I spent years in TOS, watching and copying all indicators created, then threw them all away for just one,.....and price........if I have a reply here I will share the indicator which is also freely shared for TOS.
Hi Thomas, you introduced me to Hammond B3 and have been of good assistance to me in the TSL.
I started this Thread and at the 1st post there is a chart share, scan share, pic of both, along with the code.

That code is derived from Mobius when he said, "Johnny this will scan" after the scanner "broke" a while back.
The only difference in that code is that I like mine green on top since price is going up in the red on the bottom.

If you would like to share a code, by all means please do so via a new thread. Nice to see you back around.
Thanks, Markos

T

Thomas

Hey,....yes,....received a notice from Townsend,....good stuff. Here's my Chart share,.....anything can be added, mainly I don't like the VolTrend on the chart, the VolStop and price with MoneyFlow. https://tos.mx/X1evtVT

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
Hey,....yes,....received a notice from Townsend,....good stuff. Here's my Chart share,.....anything can be added, mainly I don't like the VolTrend on the chart, the VolStop and price with MoneyFlow. https://tos.mx/X1evtVT
is there any info on Vstop or the Exp moving average? both look good thanks

T

Thomas

is there any info on Vstop or the Exp moving average? both look good thanks
If I knew how to share a chart, I would post examples. The volstop is just that, not a SAR, but volatility, and the voltrend is a longer term, works well on weekly chart. Unfortunately it's up to you afterward to read candles, enter with your set up then use volstop as a rough guide to exit. You can try an 8EMA if it helps, but this is based only on reading price. B&W charts are proven to be a better setting.

T

Thomas

@John808 Hi there, can you share this code.......I know I have it but,.....I may have it marked as TheoRSI????

@mc01439 Is this a backtest of what the trades are if these conditions take place??? Or are these trade figures,..... https://tos.mx/akHZvY5

@markos My Laguerre Scan that locates MOMO can be changed.......https://tos.mx/yP240iC. Shared Chart,......https://tos.mx/DhyxcZm

Last edited by a moderator:
markos

markos

VIP
Hi there, can you share this code.......I know I have it but,.....I may have it marked as TheoRSI????
@Thomas I just got home from work central time. I'll look for the study Mobius made for Don K this weekend ..

Last edited:
T

Thomas

BTW Markos, did you see the addition on TMO I sent, it was in chart set up..

markos

markos

VIP
BTW Markos, did you see the addition on TMO I sent, it was in chart set up..
@Thomas not yet, I'm working 6am to 9pm the last 3 weeks. I pop in whenever I can get the employees to not knock on my closed door.
btw, We passed our Aerospace audit! Yippee. 🥳🥳

markos

markos

VIP
If I knew how to share a chart, I would post examples. The volstop is just that, not a SAR, but volatility, and the voltrend is a longer term, works well on weekly chart. Unfortunately it's up to you afterward to read candles, enter with your set up then use volstop as a rough guide to exit. You can try an 8EMA if it helps, but this is based only on reading price. B&W charts are proven to be a better setting.
@Thomas we generally use Imgur. It's free, no sign-up, even though I did. Somewhere on that uploaqded pic will be 3 dots...form there click BBLink...paste the link here. That's it. Have a great weekend!
ps Thanks for the links, I look forward to perusing them...

T

Thomas

@Thomas we generally use Imgur. It's free, no sign-up, even though I did. Somewhere on that uploaqded pic will be 3 dots...form there click BBLink...paste the link here. That's it. Have a great weekend!
ps Thanks for the links, I look forward to perusing them...
OK,....copied the IMGUR site,...let's see if I can post....

T

toopoor88

I guess I am stupid or something but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this scan for shorts and not just buys. Can someone point me the right direction, please.

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
I guess I am stupid or something but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this scan for shorts and not just buys. Can someone point me the right direction, please.
Add this ## to the part of the code that you don’t want to use if your only looking for shorts only add ## to the buy and the scan will ignore that part of the code

K

kshires4

Does anyone have a Laguerre watchlist available? I know there are buy and sell indicators but I am looking for something similar to @BenTen MACD watchlist.