VIP
if GlobeX is true on the current candle
and
GlobeX is not true on one candle ago

T

twitty_twit

@BenTen

A couple of questions:

Question #1. How can I remove the colored price bubbles on the right side?

I don't know which lines in the code I need to modify.

I am using your code from #1 (Page 1).

Question #2. How can I change the color of the Fibonacci lines? I couldn't find any color indications for the Fibo lines in the code.

Thank you

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@twitty_twit The indicator did not add the price bubbles on the right side. You would have to tinker with your chart's settings and see if you can disable it.

You can change it via the indicator's settings. If there is no option for it, then you need to modify the code.

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
@twitty_twit You can disable the bubbles by opening the Study Settings Panel, the gear at the right of the Study, and Un-Check the Show Bubble option... I turn them off on most Studies and most Studies have multiple bubbles to turn off...

A

Ap0c

Hi, All

I am a total newbie in regards to thinkscript and I have got this 2 script from mobius that plots the pre-market high/low and previous day OHLC.
Could anyone check or guide me on how to make cosmetic changes to the code so it will look like the picture ? Many thanks for helping

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Ap0c Not sure if you notice, but there was no indicator in the screenshot you posted. The lines were created using the Price Levels drawing tool in ToS. And it would not be possible to modify your script to make it look like that.

A

Ap0c

@Ap0c Not sure if you notice, but there was no indicator in the screenshot you posted. The lines were created using the Price Levels drawing tool in ToS. And it would not be possible to modify your script to make it look like that.
@BenTen Thank you for your reply. The screenshot I posted is suppose to show the end result that I will like to achieve. If I use the script as it is, then it will look like this

E

Esminiguu

Hello,

I found this indicator but it only plots on the current day. I want every day to have the overnight high and low plotted. Is there some modification I can make to the code so that it shows the levels for all days?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Esminiguu Did you try the code in post #3? If that doesn't work then use the code below:

Code:
# TS_GlobexRange
# http://thinkscripter.wordpress.com
# [email protected]
# Last Update 18 JUL 2009

input Globex_Open = 1630;
input Globex_Close = 0930;

def globexOpen = if(secondsFromTime(Globex_Open) >= 0 or secondsTillTime(Globex_Close)>=0, 1, 0);
def globexReset = if globexOpen and !globexOpen[1] then 1 else 0;

rec globexHigh = compoundValue(1, if((high > globexHigh[1] and globexOpen) or globexReset, high,globexHigh[1]),high);
rec globexLow = compoundValue(1, if((low < globexLow[1] and globexOpen) or globexReset, low,globexLow[1]),low);

plot Globex_High = globexHigh;
Globex_high.SetStyle(curve.SHORT_DASH);
Globex_High.SetDefaultColor(color.pink);
Globex_High.setLineWeight(2);
plot Globex_Low = globexLow;
Globex_Low.SetDefaultColor(color.pink);
Globex_Low.setLineWeight(2);

E

Esminiguu

@BenTen Wow that wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I LIKE IT MUCH BETTER THAN I WHAT I WAS IMAGINING! THANK YOU.