Multiple Time Frame (MTF) Squeeze Indicator for ThinkorSwim

T

thealphabreed

@horserider hey bro. Thanks for this. I saw several pages on this thread. Could you confirm which is the most accurate script of these for Squeeze?
And what timeframes does it cover?

Since this thread has multiple pages, I figured i'd ask the pro (you) :)

luiscervantes30

luiscervantes30

VIP
Guys need some help, on TTM SQUEEZE MTF. Would you trade backwards, meaning that you check the monthly and then go to the 1hr,daily, then the weekly?

Last edited by a moderator:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@HumbledTrader TTM Squeeze Pro appears to be a product from another party. I would reach out to them and ask for support.

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
@HumbledTrader I just checked the authors site and he does currently offer MTF TTM products but none of his indicators are cheap...

HumbledTrader

HumbledTrader

VIP
oh yes i just was aksing because I noticed it for the regular and didn't see a mtf indicator but it's ok it, not a must-have thanks though appreciate d

R

RedToGreen

All - I've been working on building a comparable setup to John Carter's squeeze pro labels + histogram labels.
Thanks for the indicator.

is there a way for the labels to also display how many bars have been in the squeeze?

There's a TTM WL that does this with the regular sqz

Thanks

R

rgstock2

hello - I found this script on the thread and was wondering if someone can help to add UP or DOWN Arrow based on the direction where SQUEEZE is fired
+ after adding ARROWs Is it possible to convert the script to Scan for BUY/SELL signal.
appreciate any help
thanks.. RG

Code:
#===== CODE FOR SQUEEZE ===

declare lower;

input price = close;
input Length = 20.0;
input nBB = 2.0;
input nK_High = 1.0;
input nK_Mid = 1.5;
input nK_Low = 2.0;

def momentum = TTM_Squeeze(price = price, length = length, nk = nk_Mid, nbb = nbb).”Histogram”;
plot oscillator = momentum;
def BolKelDelta_Mid = reference BollingerBands(“num_dev_up” = nBB, “length” = Length ).”upperband” – KeltnerChannels(“factor” = nK_Mid, “length” = Length).”Upper_Band”;
def BolKelDelta_Low = reference BollingerBands(“num_dev_up” = nBB, “length” = Length ).”upperband” – KeltnerChannels(“factor” = nK_Low, “length” = Length).”Upper_Band”;
def BolKelDelta_High = reference BollingerBands(“num_dev_up” = nBB, “length” = Length ).”upperband” – KeltnerChannels(“factor” = nK_High, “length” = Length).”Upper_Band”;
oscillator.DefineColor(“Up”, CreateColor(0, 255, 255));
oscillator.DefineColor(“UpDecreasing”, CreateColor(0, 0, 255));
oscillator.DefineColor(“Down”, CreateColor(255, 0, 0));
oscillator.DefineColor(“DownDecreasing”, CreateColor(255, 255, 0));
oscillator.AssignValueColor(
if oscillator[1] < oscillator then if oscillator[0] >= 0
then oscillator.Color(“Up”)
else oscillator.Color(“DownDecreasing”)
else if oscillator >= 0
then oscillator.Color(“UpDecreasing”)
else oscillator.Color(“Down”) );
oscillator.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HISTOGRAM);
oscillator.SetLineWeight(5);

plot squeeze = If(IsNaN(close), Double.NaN, 0);

squeeze.DefineColor(“NoSqueeze”, Color.GREEN);
squeeze.DefineColor(“SqueezeLow”, Color.black);
squeeze.DefineColor(“SqueezeMid”, Color.RED);
squeeze.DefineColor(“SqueezeHigh”, Color.orange);
squeeze.AssignValueColor(if BolKelDelta_High <= 0 then squeeze.Color(“SqueezeHigh”) else if BolKelDelta_Mid <= 0 then squeeze.Color(“SqueezeMid”) else if BolKelDelta_Low <= 0 then squeeze.Color(“SqueezeLow”) else squeeze.color(“noSqueeze”));
squeeze.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.POINTS);
squeeze.SetLineWeight(3);