Auto Trade (ALGO) in TOS

@Svanoy I added it back and still nothing when I try it. so the script knows to start with just ctrl+9:: ? So what I tried was, i went into tos and have the green label showing, I press ctrl+9 and nothing happens... Im assuming that with the label green the moment i press ctrl9 it should move my mouse to a spot on the screen and click (to bring tos to the top) then it should press ctrlF to flatten, then ctrlB to buy.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

@aCuddlyTurtle
Save this as an .ahk and run it,
It is set with ctrl+9 as the start command because it will go to that line when you press ctrl+9 and then execute code going down.
Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance [Forced]

CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
Delay = 10000

^0:: Pause
^9::
MouseClick, Left, 1747, 248, 1, 0

@aCuddlyTurtle
ok, good
Close exit that script and go back to your original file.
Change you ImageSearch coordinates to look at the entire screen.
Should be:
Code:
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, your max screen width, your max screen height, *w20 *h20 C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\BuyLabel.tiff
If you open Window Spy and TOS fullscreen, it should tell you the max width and height.
Hp9jtwI.png

@aCuddlyTurtle
ok try this for your image search.
Code:
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 27, 230, 161, 269, *w20 *h20 *TransBlack C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\BuyLabel.tiff

@Svanoy No luck... Something about my image search just doesn't want to work... I even took that mouse cord script you send me a while ago and I added my keybinds to it and it worked in tos. I just cant get the label to trigger it.

Run this as an .ahk script, ctrl+9 starts it just like the last one. Does it show a message box?
Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
#SingleInstance [Forced]

CoordMode, Pixel, Screen

Delay = 10000

Loop{
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 27, 230, 161, 269, *w20 *h20 *TransBlack C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\BuyLabel.tiff

MsgBox, 0, , %ErrorLevel%, 5
}Return

@aCuddlyTurtle
Ok, ErrorLevel 1 is obviously it can't find the image. The only other thing that may work is to add allowable variation.

This is the same as the last post except the *n before the file path.
Start by changing n to 1 and run the script. Keep increasing until you get 0 in the message box.
You can go up by 10s or 50. Once you get a 0 in the message box start dropping back down.

Code:
#SingleInstance [Forced]

CoordMode, Pixel, Screen

Delay = 10000

Loop{
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 27, 230, 161, 269, *w20 *h20 *TransBlack *n C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\BuyLabel.tiff

MsgBox, 0, , %ErrorLevel%, 5
}Return

if that doesn't work, you may have to use @Jonessw1 suggestion of PixelGetColor.

@Svanoy I then plugged that code back into my orginal and it now works when i try to test it!!! But I need it to only buy one time on a label change.. it kept spamming the buy button.

@aCuddlyTurtle

That's what I was just fixing. Added variables to track the trade.

Code:
#SingleInstance [Forced]

CoordMode, Pixel, Screen

Buy = 0
Sell = 0
Delay = 10000

Loop{

;Watch for Buy Signal
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 27, 230, 161, 269, *w20 *h20 *TransBlack *1 C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\BuyLabel.tiff

;If found click mouse on random screen location, send ctrl + f key combo, send ctrl + b key combo.
    If (ErrorLevel = 0 and Buy = 0)
        {
        delay = 10
        Send ^{f}
        delay = 10
        Send ^{b}
        Buy = 1
        Sell = 0
        }
;If not found do nothing
    Else If (ErrorLevel = 1)
        {
        }
;Watch for Sell Signal
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 27, 230, 161, 269, *w20 *h20 *TransBlack *1 C:\Users\bqe27\OneDrive\Desktop\AutoHotKey Images\SellLabel.tiff

;If found click mouse on random screen location, send ctrl + f key combo, send ctrl + s key combo.
    If (ErrorLevel = 0 and Sell = 0)
        {
        delay = 10
        Send ^{f}
        delay = 10
        Send ^{s}
        Buy = 1
        Sell = 1
        }
;If not found do nothing
    Else If (ErrorLevel = 1)
        {
        }

}Return

@aCuddlyTurtle Glad you got it working. Has to be something with the screen res or maybe 32 BIT vs. 64 BIT.
Got real lucky only having to use 1 as variation. That means the image reference and on screen image are different by a shade.