YungTrader's Ultimate Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, my scan is daily,...maybe my mistake, looking at YUM, it was in a group of shorts because of the lockdown and destruction of businesses in restaurant businesses......and it displays a magenta candle to alert me as possible short developing. I am a position swinger with trend,.....so nothing really short for me...
dxTpRgj.png
l2w2z9d.jpg

Attachments

• dxTpRgj.png
    dxTpRgj.png
    390 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
First, my scan is daily,...maybe my mistake, looking at YUM, it was in a group of shorts because of the lockdown and destruction of businesses in restaurant businesses......and it displays a magenta candle to alert me as possible short developing. I am a position swinger with trend,.....so nothing really short for me...
dxTpRgj.png
l2w2z9d.jpg
YUM was bullish attack for today I scanned and got a signal for bull side. Looking at chart it gave me bullish vol but still was not enough for more upside (under 30 days average) + DMI was getting wider most likely it will play for upside + MFI wasnt overbought and printed some green

Attachments

• dxTpRgj.png
    dxTpRgj.png
    390 KB · Views: 190
dxTpRgj.png
l2w2z9d.jpg
do u scan diff timeframes ?

Attachments

• dxTpRgj.png
    dxTpRgj.png
    390 KB · Views: 181
I scan SP 500, not all stock
If you want to become fully specific, you can go to NAsDaq site and download the CBOE option list and choose the top 300 stocks.....options guaranteed, here's a shot from one of the stocks coming back in scan I shared, although strong, the entries from the indicator are not good to me, they should be where the blue arrows are,.....green squares. I visually not mechanically looks for these signals,...15minute chart the movement after red circle is so small, then the magenta candle, what happens after that shows up,.......look at the move with the blue arrow initiated by a cyan candle.....
JgNBQe8.png

If you want to become fully specific, you can go to NAsDaq site and download the CBOE option list and choose the top 300 stocks.....options guaranteed, here's a shot from one of the stocks coming back in scan I shared, although strong, the entries from the indicator are not good to me, they should be where the blue arrows are,.....green squares. I visually not mechanically looks for these signals,...15minute chart the movement after red circle is so small, then the magenta candle, what happens after that shows up,.......look at the move with the blue arrow initiated by a cyan candle.....
JgNBQe8.png

Thank you so much. you a very helpful! and share you idea !
For the blue arrow come from which one?

Where I can find script for your charts. I used your scan chart but don't know how to see on chart what you see.
JgNBQe8.png
My apologize that I sent my first reply without thanking. I am extremely new to TOS and after spending 4 weeks on youtube learning about how to make chart etc, accidentally I landed on this website. This is my second day on the website and trying to figure out where should I start. After reading many post, I decided to use one of the script and learn all the arrows etc by reading the post rather than asking to spoon fed.
I very much appreciate to all of the members here who post such a great informative script and I and learning to make some very simple script so one day I can also give back to community.
Thomas, sorry for directly asking the script. I got the scanner up and running but could not find the arrows on the chart to trade. I will keep reading to understand more.
My aim is to join the paid membership with my first $100 win. :) not only to make $$$ but to understand more deeper for longer run.

Thank you all and keep the good work coming.
KKaiser

JgNBQe8.png
My apologize that I sent my first reply without thanking. I am extremely new to TOS and after spending 4 weeks on youtube learning about how to make chart etc, accidentally I landed on this website. This is my second day on the website and trying to figure out where should I start. After reading many post, I decided to use one of the script and learn all the arrows etc by reading the post rather than asking to spoon fed.
I very much appreciate to all of the members here who post such a great informative script and I and learning to make some very simple script so one day I can also give back to community.
Thomas, sorry for directly asking the script. I got the scanner up and running but could not find the arrows on the chart to trade. I will keep reading to understand more.
My aim is to join the paid membership with my first $100 win. :) not only to make $$$ but to understand more deeper for longer run.

KKaiser

KKaiser
go check post #73 @Thomas script
#91 I change to smaller time frame
Hope can help

go check post #73 @Thomas script
#91 I change to smaller time frame
Hope can help
Thanks Wen. I got the chart. I have one small request, I don't mind going through all the post, but I am completely lost after reading so many post here. Is there any way you can guide me which is the best post to start with or better, if you can guide me to a script where I can see the buy and sell arrow on the chart for day trading or scalping and from there I can take step by step learning approach. If I can start something like this it will be like a reward to my tired brain and it will be glad to learn more rather than scrolling to thousands of post.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like spoon fed. I totally understand when someone don't want to put some efforts and just get the baked cake on the plate with sliver spoon.

KKaiser
KK,.......look for this book,......https://www.amazon.com/Top-10-Trading-Setups-Trade-ebook/dp/B01N8UWS6G

With this set up CSTM/Commodity, past earnings winner,....my buy would be break of magenta line. I can buy here with a tight stop of black support...problem is a red down arrow generated after magenta candle and red dots above, I stalk this, alert placed on magenta line......would ike to develop a scan for red stochastic crossing up ACCUM while both are below 20%
ZBISLKy.png

For me the alert sound isn't working. I have it enabled but never heard it go off. Is there a fix? Thanks.

With this set up CSTM/Commodity, past earnings winner,....my buy would be break of magenta line. I can buy here with a tight stop of black support...problem is a red down arrow generated after magenta candle and red dots above, I stalk this, alert placed on magenta line......would ike to develop a scan for red stochastic crossing up ACCUM while both are below 20%
ZBISLKy.png
@Thomas, I developed the scan you have asked.. can I DM it to you? I have been following the lower study for a few weeks now since I heard about it on this website.. I am very interested in this study.. I feel it correctly picks bottoms and tops.

@Thomas, I developed the scan you have asked.. can I DM it to you? I have been following the lower study for a few weeks now since I heard about it on this website.. I am very interested in this study.. I feel it correctly picks bottoms and tops.

If you are willing to share i would love to test your scan out as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.