YungTrader's Ultimate Indicator

• Thread starter YungTraderFromMontana
  • Start date
Juston410

Juston410

VIP
@Juston410 - exactly. Besides YT scan I also run an FW DBO scan as well. I have found success with both.
Are you going for swings or day trades? Im going to try to use Yungs scanner tomorrow and ill post results if i catch a play in time.

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP
@Juston410 - Swing. I played zyne, phun, and athx. Phun moved to 1.67 left money on the table, got out at 1.41. Had doubt about my TP, need to believe and execute my trading plan.

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP

@YungTraderFromMontana - The polarity indicator above Fe is indicating what?

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP
@YungTraderFromMontana - after studying charts and tracking the movement of the polarity indicator compared to the price, I understand now.

Wasontilt

Wasontilt

VIP
Anyone have success using this in the 1 min chart for scalps? If so, is there anything that needs to change within the code? Thanks!

P

pk1729

VIP
Can someone update the Post 1 with the latest scan code? Given this thread is 33 pages, hard to parse through latest code.

It will be great if someone can post the latest scan code and indicator in the Post 1. Thanks in advance.

N

Necr0sis

VIP
Just want to say I love this script!

Question: Would using this be redundant with the advanced market moves 2.0?

Last edited:
H

hhjani

VIP
white n yellow arrow from this indicatior. green n red from Reversal7
https://tos.mx/LwmZdc1

Hello @wen ... You have one of the coolest looking grid I have seen. Great job! I am trying to see if I can utilize some of the studies for ES trading. Would you mind sharing how do you use top labels (VIX, ADX, NDX6,etc) in the conjuction with the black cloud in the background and Ironrod at bottom. Thanks for sharing!

B

Bhai

i used the scanner today @10:30
got these
ACN
MKC

just wanted to make sure i;m using the correct one.

A

alphabeta

@wen hi i love study regarding vix do you have link of the study that you posted image i would be appreciated thank you

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP
Can someone update the Post 1 with the latest scan code? Given this thread is 33 pages, hard to parse through latest code.

It will be great if someone can post the latest scan code and indicator in the Post 1. Thanks in advance.
@pk1729 - Check post 602

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP
Thanks @HSI1600 for the reply, it does work only for buy break out. Is there a similar scan for sell break out.
@pk1729 - replace golden buy with the following script:
plot goldenshort = (allbreakdown or allbreakdown[1]) and ((close + low) / 2 < trueqs2) and atl;
goldenshort.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.BOOLEAN_ARROW_DOWN);
goldenshort.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(39));

P

pk1729

VIP
@pk1729 - replace golden buy with the following script:
plot goldenshort = (allbreakdown or allbreakdown[1]) and ((close + low) / 2 < trueqs2) and atl;
goldenshort.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.BOOLEAN_ARROW_DOWN);
goldenshort.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(39));
Thanks @HSI1600

T

TopDog

VIP
@YungTraderFromMontana Can you help me run the scan run on hourly ?