Yungtrader's Market Plays

television

this was an epic thread, learned a lot... curious as to where you are rn, will try posting myself once i get a better understanding of this system
also, any reason you avoid using this strat to play options on the big boys? (amzn nvda tsla....)

YungTraderFromMontana

This strategy will work on anything I just like to be selective, with thousands to choose from and to scan through oftentimes the big names aren't the ones that come up. When they do it will usual be multiple because many of them just follow the market.
Right now I'd stay out of TSLA and AMZN because the breakout happened to many days back. NVDA on the other hand broke out more recently and should see 316. TSLA is showing signs of a top, AMZN could continue running but it's to risky because of how quick it went up.

horserider

VIP
Picks those zones upon break of BB and then candle reversing back inside. So most likely will be near a top or bottom but it is not finding tops or bottoms. Seems to be studies better at finding those, most any pivot study .

icantrade

This strategy will work on anything I just like to be selective, with thousands to choose from and to scan through oftentimes the big names aren't the ones that come up. When they do it will usual be multiple because many of them just follow the market.
Right now I'd stay out of TSLA and AMZN because the breakout happened to many days back. NVDA on the other hand broke out more recently and should see 316. TSLA is showing signs of a top, AMZN could continue running but it's to risky because of how quick it went up.
How does FB and BA look? seems like these are two that have been left behind in this run..