Quick thought on Advanced Market Moves 2.0

TroyX

TroyX

VIP
@J007RMC could you please tell me how to access this wonderful indicator after signing up to VIP ?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
Hi TroyX you can go to your account and choose account profile is what I did to upgrade to VIP

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
Try clicking on the little monkey at top of site will take you to the page where you can upload plus support is found there as well

horserider

horserider

VIP
@J007RMC Careful to not deceive people as it looks like you have trend pivots on the chart also. Maybe a chart marked with which are AMM and which trend pivots would be more helpful to anyone observing.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
@J007RMC Careful to not deceive people as it looks like you have trend pivots on the chart also. Maybe a chart marked with which are AMM and which trend pivots would be more helpful to anyone observing.
Your right did not even think to consider that thank you

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
Im also using trend pivots and the ultimate vwap indicator not mentioned in my screen shot so sorry and if you wish to have those I will add a share link so sorry.
Mobious trend pivots https://tos.mx/uI7UJKX
ultimate vwap indicator https://tos.mx/5m5dSmM
along with a wave indicator I cannot share but this available on site same outcome

Thankyou

horserider

horserider

VIP
Mentioned it as some may mistake AMM boxes for TP boxes as look very similiar. Not impying you were trying to fool anyone.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
Thanks for keeping me honest dang got so many coals in the fire lol

J

Juxtapose

VIP
i'd just join the VIP. How do i go to the download of these scripts?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
go to profile account and upgrade to VIP once approved go to the little monkey at top of page choose version.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
We really have great peeps here on usethikscript

J

Juxtapose

VIP
go to profile account and upgrade to VIP once approved go to the little monkey at top of page choose version.
I have already join the VIP. Do I have to wait to get approved? I did click on the monkey, see the posts but do not see where to download the script.

P

PSK

Do you have any PDF or video to explain how this indicator works? I never saw the version 1 of your indicator. Thanks.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@PSK We do have a private forum dedicated to this indicator.

S

stockminion

VIP
Is it in sync with Mobile and Desktop ? I am still getting to know it, but with an eagle eye I am seeing the arrow marks showing different in desktop and mobile.
Am I the only one experiencing this ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Questions 25
T Questions 2
korygill Playground 6
markos Playground 14