Quick thought on Advanced Market Moves 2.0

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@stockminion Mobile signal will be slightly different than desktop. That's because of the default timeframe setting being used in by ToS for their mobile app. You can modify your desktop signal to match your mobile signal.

Go to Settings > Equities > Untick Start Aggregation at Market Open.

G

Greenhill

Just wondering, how good is the accuracy of the AMM 2? What’s the winning percentage? Have anyone made a spread sheet of it? Thanks in advance

T

Trader_Vic

VIP
Greatest thing since 7-up if you have yet to purchase this via VIP please consider joining. Here is a recent chart of the /es for today. And aside from these great works of code please help to support our coders .

@ J007RMC That looks good. How do I get this setup like your charts. I am VIP member so you can may be send me a message. Please advise. Thank you.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
@ J007RMC That looks good. How do I get this setup like your charts. I am VIP member so you can may be send me a message. Please advise. Thank you.
Hey Trader-Vic sure but I switch charts out often always seeking the magic rainbow with no bullets lol. this is what I'm currently running it fits me for our current mkt conditions. GL man market waiting for a bottom. just add the new 2,0 indicator. I hope this helps.

T

thinktwice2018

May I ask if anyone can post the ES 1minute chart and 5minute chart screenshot of today? I want to see how many signals of the new Advanced Market Moves 2.0 Trend Reversal Signals. Thanks in advance!

D

d1david

all the images are not there, anyone care to upload an image of the 5 or 15 min chart from today or yesterday? thanks!

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@J007RMC How come your images would disappear after a few days? Did you delete them?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
Warehouse
VIP
I apologize for the missing image I reposted the 5min, 15min. 1hr at the beginning of the thread.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Questions 25
T Questions 2
korygill Playground 6
markos Playground 14