TMO with Higher Agg_Mobius @ TSL

L

lrc11239

Everyone is free to trade how they want to...,HOWEVER, Mobius suggest using 5-10 times the current timeframe...The suggestions in the header of the script. IMO 1-4 min is very close...IF you're going to trade such lower timeframes I'd suggest 1, 3, 5 min...There is a TMO MTF version that incorporates 3 timeframes...Use the search to find it. You can also try something like 15 min 5 min and 1 min...Hope this helps.
Hello-- made a slight modification and great point.. Is there a way to only include RTH session trades with no over night holds in the Strategy that @YungTraderFromMontana created? Thanks...

T

TraderGary

Hello everyone and thank you for all the sharing and the great work you all do here.

Just a quick question. Whenever I try to load any of the scan scripts posted here, I'm getting the following error message:

"Exactly one plot expected"

I know it's something I'm doing wrong because I've tried several scripts and I always get the same message. I can't figure out what it is and would appreciate any guidance. Thank you so much!