Starting with 7k personal challenge

R

reptar300

Hello everyone, I am reptar (rugrats fan lol) and I have been trading for roughly 6 years. I have lost a total of over 100k (not all profits). I thought about stopping, but here I am back at it lol. I have new knowledge now and some pretty solid indicators to help me decide what to invest in. I am ready to get back on the horse and try to make money once again. My personal challenge to myself is to double my portfolio by the end of the month. I will update this post every day that I trade and let you guys into my little world.

I am happy to be a new member of this community and I hope I can add to the scripts and offer any trading advice.

Last edited:
T

tabs999

@reptar300

Sounds familiar rooting for you!

Last edited:
R

reptar300

@tabs999 Thank you! I will update this post after every trade. I am hoping to learn a lot and lose a little

Last edited:
S

San

VIP
@reptar300, We sorry to hear your loss over 100K, Can you post ,which strategy made you loss 100k.

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
Sorry to hear about your losses. But I’m glad you’re ready to get back at it after learning more about trading. Will be following this post to see your progress. Good luck 👍🏻🍀

Last edited: