Rob Smith's The STRAT Indicator for ThinkorSwim

A

ashfordtrader

Pelonsax It will be great if you can figure out how to draw broadening formation (megaphone) lines automatically. I know you referred everyone to the Wedge script, but it does not do the trick. It does not draw the lines. Thank you in advance.

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
Pelonsax It will be great if you can figure out how to draw broadening formation (megaphone) lines automatically. I know you referred everyone to the Wedge script, but it does not do the trick. It does not draw the lines. Thank you in advance.
Work in progress.

H

HUJI

HI rob : nice work on the STRAT cant wait to use it , on your watch list could you add a "relative volume" Column for us old schoolers ?

Thanks HUJI

T

Thomas

Holy cow,...is anyone making money with this complicated stuff?? What happened with ready price/candlesticks and volume?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Thomas Money aside, I'm sure our members can learn and take advantage of this script. Please be respectful to the people who put this together.

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
Added a new script that changes the background color when there is full intraday time frame continuity up (green) or down (red)

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
Only thing it's really missing are alerts for arrow pop ups.
Which arrows? I have arrows on the strat candle study and arrows on the TFC study. Do you want to be alerted to reversals or TFC?

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
Actually, I'm about to revamp the strat basic four study to remove the trend magic element just to try to streamline and use less processor. I'll also be coding in the revstrat on everything. Maybe even measured move, hammers/shooters, etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blindsquirrel Using dual long strategies: how to prevent one strat from exiting another's order? Questions 2
S Forex Strat to ToS Questions 2