Quick thought on Advanced Market Moves 2.0

M

metaller

VIP
@metaller I don't trade Forex but we're able to see signals on different Forex pairs.
Could you please post screenshot of GBP/USD 30D:1H(MARK) with indicator for me ? Thanks !

M

metaller

VIP
@BenTen Thanks ! Can't see how can I trade using these signals :(

H

hanimusa

@BenTen
Hi Ben
what is the best time frame for this indector?
also can I made scan in it for the buy signal and sell signal?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@hanimusa Hourly. Yes, we provide you with a scanner/documentation on how to use it.

D

dominos101

Could these signals work for short term trades on a 1000 tick chart? Though some of them seem wrong. It gives an arrow on a green candle and then the trend immediately turns red.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@dominos101 They work on different timeframes. We tested it on the regular time chart, tick chart, and even range chart. The signals are visible.

D

dominos101

@dominos101 They work on different timeframes. We tested it on the regular time chart, tick chart, and even range chart. The signals are visible.
Ok thank you for the quick reply.

D

dominos101

How would this signal be used for the ES chart for example? Which arrow would notify me to buy and sell on the 900 tick chart? Please let me know.

T

TOSTrader

VIP
@BenTen Newbie here. What's the difference between Signal 1 and Signal 2?

C

Chris77

VIP
@BenTen I just upgraded my account, you have put a lot of work on it. Please let me know next steps.
Thank you.

V

velagapu

VIP
@BenTen I joined VIP today. please send me the AMM 2.0 code. Thank you! Also, hw do I find out what all the indicators/strategies available for VIP members?

V

vensonom

@BenTen would this indicator be able to plot Support/Resistance from multiple-time frames on current time-frame so we could see the "confluence" zones ?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@vensonom We currently don't have any MTF feature in it.