Quick thought on Advanced Market Moves 2.0

R

Ramesh16

VIP
How to access Discord chatroom ? Once I get in there , there is only a member list, nothing to read the members post>

9509star

VIP
Can someone help to use AMM 2.0 for scanner? Also how can I join discord?

J

josephlow93

Hi @BenTen , I`m a new member here and I so excited to join but before that, I just want to know if this AMM 2.0 indicator can be applied to currency futures and commodities? Does it adapt to all products? Would be grateful if you can provide some screenshots for reference. 5m and hourly will do. Thanks.

J

josephlow93

@josephlow93 AMM 2.0 does work on futures like /ES and /NQ.
Thank you. How about currencies such as /6A /6J and also Gold /GC? Do you mind to share some screenshots? Thanks for your prompt reply.

U

URA

VIP
Hi @BenTen ,

I am interested in joining the VIP membership and as well discord channel. I am a newbie and still learning and this site was a great help and I have been visiting the forum since last month and learned a lot through comments and info this site provide. By the way I love the background music what you post for indicator videos.

I have one question regarding AMM 2.0 indicator. I am looking at the above chart and can I assume , the up arrow at the bottom to buy and down arrow at top to short ? However, I see few false signals (5/15 and 5/17) for /6A chart with down arrow but the trend is up. I don't know if I am reading it right but forgive me if I am wrong and I hope there is more info regarding this indicator on how to use this it after I purchase.

Please let me know.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@URA Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you like the background music :D

Your analysis of the indicator is correct. It's a counter-trend reversal indicator, so it will give you sell signal during a strong uptrend and vice versa. There will be documentations about the AMM as well as how to set it up.

U

URA

VIP
@URA Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you like the background music :D

Your analysis of the indicator is correct. It's a counter-trend reversal indicator, so it will give you sell signal during a strong uptrend and vice versa. There will be documentations about the AMM as well as how to set it up.
Thank you @BenTen , I have joined VIP Sir, I hope you will help me with the indicator and discord channel

J

JonPM

@BenTen Do you mind posting 5min charts of TSLA and AMZN from Thursday & Friday? Interested in AMM2. Thank you.

M

mansor

@BenTen
Is there a video link that shows how both amm2 & ctri works simultaneously on a 1m/5m/10/1h 1day time frame? When do you plan on to release market sentiment indicator.
Thanks for adding the link as well.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@mansor There is no video at the moment. The Market Sentiment is already available, but it's being released as a beta script so we didn't make any announcement about it.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@metaller I don't trade Forex but we're able to see signals on different Forex pairs.