Option Alerts, Live Trading Room, and More...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
It's been quiet around here lately as most of you can tell. This community has only been established for less than 2 months. People who visited our site and created their membership was through word of mouth. I appreciate those who shared our site on their media outlets.

My goal when creating this community is to ONLY share what works for me (and hopefully you) instead of bloating everyone with different type of indicators and strategies. So don't feel discouraged when there is no new contents on the site. I'm still around, trading every day.

What have I been doing when I'm not posting on here?

Besides running this discussion board, I also have my own trading chatroom on Discord (you should check us out), my Twitter account (where I post real-time alerts of my trades), and making videos on YouTube. All are related to options trading.

If you want to hop in on voice chat every morning and trade with us, definitely check out the Discord room. If you just want to know when I enter and exit a trade, my Twitter is the best for that. Want a recap of what I traded? Check the YouTube channel.

Sorry for the all the shameless plugs 🤣

Swing Account Update

I shared this with my fellow traders in the chatroom on Friday, but I figured I should share it here as well.

> Started buying swings in my Robinhood account late last week. Here is the result. I'll continue to heavily invest in searching for potential swings and share them with you as I enter into a new position. Up $784 (no fees since I used Robinhood but not anymore. Switching to TastyWorks starting next week). The average price paid per option was $305.

The strategy I'm using to find potential overnight swings is through the MACD_Grip indicator. I created a scanner that tells me when a new trend has been established (ex: a reversal to the upside or downside), then I plot my support/resistance, and then wait for when either channel is broken. I'm still testing it out so I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Stocks I'm Watching for the Week Of...

A new series I'm trying to start on our forum. Every weekend I would find some potential plays for the new week and share them with you guys. With charts, price level, and when to enter, when to exit, and when to cut losses if it did not go our way.

I actually got a few names in mind. I'll post them later on tonight.

Last edited:
markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
Thanks for creating a new forum. I enjoy perusing for the mid time frame trading that I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.