Looking for Point and Figure in ThinkorSwim?

Johnny Cash

VIP
Does anybody know if TOS have "point and figure" charts. And if not, is there a way to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

markos

VIP
@Johnny Cash Please go to the Tutorials and look in The Universe of Thinkscript. If it's been done, that would be the first place I would look.
Once inside, use the search function, using both "Point" and "Figure" as key words. Don't give up too easy, sometimes you have to dig around in there!

gapcap1

Back in the day, before the day, (early70's) I used to keep P&F charts by hand. Determining an instrument's price objective via the P&F count was old news back then, so you can imagine how "novel" that technique is today!

lucky

VIP
@gapcap1 @JohnnyCash Point and Figure is about supply and demand. The best must book written on Point & Figure is by Thomas Dorsey. You can read Point and Figure Charting 2013.

I have read many books on P&F Thomas Dorsey is the best. The best free website

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pnf.php?c=AAPL,PWTADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]

January = 1, February = 2, March = 3, April = 4, May = 5, June = 6, July = 7, August = 8, September = 9, October = A, November = B, December = C

Last edited:
@Johnny Cash Please go to the Tutorials and look in The Universe of Thinkscript. If it's been done, that would be the first place I would look.
Once inside, use the search function, using both "Point" and "Figure" as key words. Don't give up too easy, sometimes you have to dig around in there!

I tried looking here and I didnt find it. So far the stockcharts one works pretty good, I just wish I could have the functionality in TOS.

Chelita72

VIP
Hi guys, a while ago I entered this site, but I have never consulted anything. I am looking for some script on the Point and Figure tool, to install in TOS. Help me please?