How to code Send to Button Code at ThinkorSwim?

hientp

VIP
Anyone know how to put the Send to Button [Red] or [Yellow] code to a option chart, so whenever I need to check the stock chart I can click a link to the symbol related to the option chart. Sorry I don't know how to clearly explain but hope anyone can understand my thought.

tempsnip.jpg

rad14733

VIP
@hientp We can't create links using Thinkscript as you have described... I run a Trading Grid like the one below... I have everything I need right in front of me but also have a few other windows open as well... One is a 4-Up Chart with multiple timeframes and one is a longer timeframe... Plus my utility windows... I rarely have less than 8 windows open in TOS... I have edited the style of the window below so it no longer looks exactly like that...

AK5scBv.png

hientp

VIP
@hientp We can't create links using Thinkscript as you have described... I run a Trading Grid like the one below... I have everything I need right in front of me but also have a few other windows open as well... One is a 4-Up Chart with multiple timeframes and one is a longer timeframe... Plus my utility windows... I rarely have less than 8 windows open in TOS... I have edited the style of the window below so it no longer looks exactly like that...

AK5scBv.png
@rad14733 Thanks for reply, I have a watch list of Unusual Options Activity, so during trading hours I go through that list and see what a potential trade, but go through that list I have to type ticker symbol name every single time, I just want a way that whenever I click on a option contract it can pop up both option chart and ticker chart.
Btw, your Renko chart you mentioned on the other post is game changing, I feel much more confident to trade options, thank you for all your contribution and kindness in this community.

rad14733

VIP
@hientp You can Color-Code your Watchlist and Chart so when you click on a row in a Watchlist the Chart populates, or you can Right-Click on a Row and select Send To and select the color that matches your Chart... I use both methods all the time... I have multi-panel trading windows setup with the underlying chart on the left and the option and Active Trader on the right... Each underlying is already populated and isn't Color-Coded but the Option Chart and Active Trader panels are colored (numbered) different for each trading window... Like in the image below where the right panels are Maroon (6)... I have an Options Watchlist which is populated by a scan that monitors only the underlying symbols in my main Watchlist...

buoiMS5.png