Horizontal options builder

danjoh

Hello, I have some reading issues (dyslexic) and rely heavily on visuals. I use what you see below. Do you know if something it is available or can be created in think or swim. Just refering to the horizontal options builder circled. The red and green ballons can slide to workout P/L. I believe Tasty Trade has something similar, I don't want leave TOS and don't like paying for extra services like this one (love yours of course). This is from Optionstat.com.
Screenshot 2021-11-26 130047.png

Solution
Hello, I have some reading issues (dyslexic) and rely heavily on visuals. I use what you see below. Do you know if something it is available or can be created in think or swim. Just refering to the horizontal options builder circled. The red and green ballons can slide to workout P/L. I believe Tasty Trade has something similar, I don't want leave TOS and don't like paying for extra services like this one (love yours of course). This is from Optionstat.com.
The module in ToS is called Option Chain. You can modify columns not colors:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tos...57j0i512l8.7012j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
The module in ToS is called Option Chain. You can modify columns not colors:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tos...57j0i512l8.7012j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Solution
Thank you, although I must have worded the question incorrectly, I know the options tables in TOS intimately. I assume the answer is NO then. The horizontal slider for options is something totally different. I did provide the pic.
As you have probably realized, there are no other option modules available on the ToS app.

@danjoh
Although it would not be as nice as Tastyworks or what is in your screenshot, you may be able to use the analyze tab to get a visual of the trade. You could select an options strategy in TOS, right click the trade and select analyze. Go to the risk profile tab within analyze and you can make adjustments to the expirations and strikes. This might not work for you, but it is a nice feature in TOS that allows you to analyze P/L based on volatility changes, price changes, etc. I’m not an expert on the screen, but there should be some good information out there. Hope this helps.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.