/ES Trading Strategy on ThinkorSwim

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
@tomsk @Talochka I'm pretty sure the PSAR stop loss that @skynetgen uses isn't the standard study in TOS but I could be wrong. It is modified in one form or another.

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
Not gonna lie man I have no ever living idea who that is

S

skynetgen

Warehouse
@tomsk @Talochka I'm pretty sure the PSAR stop loss that @skynetgen uses isn't the standard study in TOS but I could be wrong. It is modified in one form or another.
Actually it is pretty much standard psar. The stops are pretty close to bb stops system you use.

They are all of same family of ATR based stops

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
CHOP-A-PALOOZA UPDATE

Long @3134.5 with breakout of triangle
Exit @ 3137.25 - overnight resistance

Short @ 3136.25
Exit @ 3133.75 - classic ES shelf setup @ 3133.50

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
@ktp I'll be sure to keep my drawing set on there next time man

L

LouChez

@blakecmathis what are the white arrow tips on the top of the lower indicator area?

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
@skynetgen That one lone pull back candle to 3134.50 at 2:24........yeah I had parked a long order at 3135 expecting exactly that (either 3134.50 or 3134.75) but didn't have the balls to see it through.

J007RMC

J007RMC

VIP
Warehouse
Well I'm curious is there a script that picks out/ draws the triangles.... not lazy just curious.. I entered RL today using the 512t chart and it is a beautiful chart.

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

Warehouse
I was just thinking the same thing the other day dude. That would be quite a feat to be able to code something like that.

T

tomsk

VIP
Warehouse
Well I'm curious is there a script that picks out/ draws the triangles.... not lazy just curious.. I entered RL today using the 512t chart and it is a beautiful chart.
@J007RMC The closest script that might do something like you're looking for probably is something like the Harmonics and Fractals study that was undertaken by somebody. You can read about it here, just posting info to share with you

Last edited: