YungTrader's Ultimate Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your furstation. Do you by any change have most updated 3 separate study/code for the indicators? ( Breakup/Down, FE and HE). If so can you please share it with me. i'll try to first create separate scans and then figure out a way to blend them with logic/workaround.
Thanks in Advance.
I discarder it because I thought there was no hope but I'll redo it tonight and post it here. Thank you for putting in lots of effort to help.

@YungTraderFromMontana the is a great script!
I have been playing around with it and it is very accurate however I am having trouble on understanding when to take profit for the alerts. Are these alerts swing trades or only 1 day trade after signal on the daily chart?
That is up to you, breakouts come in different forms Sometimes it is wise to take profits one day after an extreme move and sometimes its good to hold for the slow grind up. What separates decent traders from superb ones is their management of their trades. Study previous breakouts and see what price does in certain scenarios.

Bad news, Hahn said he could try but it would cost over $1,000 and he couldn't guarantee a working scan. Because it's an online dealing I don't feel comfortable giving someone that much money for no guarantee that it can be done.

Incorporate this volume study? Checking Previous volume comparison

Code:
plot Data = close;# CSA FoM and RV Std Dev
# tomsk
# 1.7.2020

# Freedom of Movement and Relative Volume Std Dev
# Original code: provided by blakecmathis

declare lower;
declare zerobase;

input length = 60;
input numDev = 2.0;
input allowNegativeValues = no;

def mov = AbsValue(close / close[1] - 1);
def minMov = Lowest(mov, length);
def maxMov = Highest(mov, length);
def nMov = 1 + (mov - minMov) / (maxMov - minMov) * 9;
def vol = (volume - Average(volume, length)) / StDev(volume, length);
def minVol = Lowest(vol, length);
def maxVol = Highest(vol, length);
def nVol = 1 + (vol - minVol) / (maxVol - minVol) * 9;
def vByM = nVol / nMov;
def rawFoM = (vByM - Average(vByM, length)) / StDev(vByM, length);

#Relative Volume Std Dev

def rawRelVol = (volume - Average(volume, length)) / StDev(volume, length);
def RelVol = if allowNegativeValues then rawRelVol else Max(0, rawRelVol);

plot signal = rawFoM > numDev and RelVol > numDev;

AddLabel(signal, "CSA FoM RV StDev Triggered", Color.Yellow);
Alert(signal, "CSA FoM RV StDev", Alert.BAR, Sound.RING);
# End CSA FoM and RV Std Dev

I said I would make separate scans but I've spent hours doing it before so I don't expect any spin on it to work unless we have a massive change is in the code. I appreciate your commitment but I really don't want to waste your time. If mashume delivers then I'll show you where we're at.

I said I would make separate scans but I've spent hours doing it before so I don't expect any spin on it to work unless we have a massive change is in the code. I appreciate your commitment but I really don't want to waste your time. If mashume delivers then I'll show you where we're at.
Sounds good, No Problem. Thank you for your response.

I've learned my lesson with all of this, it ****s to put multiple days of research down the drain but I decided to work on a new scan with only 2 indicators. It should scan and I think I can get it to be a very good. Thanks all for our attempts at making the other one work.
I can't thank you enough for doing so much and sharing with the community. Please don't be dishearten . No time is wasted, it is always utilized, on the bright side wisdom is gained on what does not work. :) Thanks again for all your help.

Does anyone have any tips for making this study look smoother? One thing I'm inexperienced in is chart painting logic but I'd love to give it a shot.
@YungTraderFromMontana if i'm seeing /ES today it took breakout of resistance zone in 2D period, now what is the next resistance zone for it? anyway to optimize the script for next levels? additional if any stock crossses 52 weeks next Fib extensions to add as Resistance point is it possible to update in the script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.