Confirmation Candles Indicator For ThinkorSwim

When I have a double confirmation 4 hr and your script capped it today. Thank you.
You definitely had a nice setup there! Is the second lower study an MTF Accumulation Swing Index? It seems to run in tandem with the candles. Looks great! Also, as a side note, the clouded zones that I mentioned in my previous post yesterday work extremely well for calling out reversals on that timeframe. I’m working on a code for signals that you may really like.

I’ll check this out over the weekend. Looks interesting.
After having a chance to look at this, I don't think it will accomplish what we are wanting. Fine tuning to shorter period lengths for the MA's may help some, but even with that I can't see a way to make it work well.

@Christopher84, it was another successful morning with your candle colors and bulge/squeeze price zone. As usual, I paired it with the B4 but added the Tea Market Cycle. I like to trade the Euro session, but your indicator showed that price was in chop. At the US market open, your indicator and the tea were finally in confluence and in agreement with the RSM MTF labels and the most recent B4 signal. When that happened, price moved quickly down to my profit target. Thank you again for sharing your work!

If something doesn't look right with your labels on my chart, it's because I changed them from gray to black. Now, when an alert flashes, the burst of color grabs my attention.

If anyone is curious, the "target price" and "potential gain" labels are @MerryDay's work with the Mobius trend pivot indicator. They're helpful in establishing long price targets and evaluating R:R.

Last edited:
@Christopher84, it was another successful morning with your candle colors and bulge/squeeze price zone. As usual, I paired it with the B4 but added the Tea Market Cycle. I like to trade the Euro session, but your indicator showed that price was in chop. At the US market open, your indicator and the tea were finally in confluence and in agreement with the RSM MTF labels and the most recent B4 signal. When that happened, price moved quickly down to my profit target. Thank you again for sharing your work!

If something doesn't look right with your labels on my chart, it's because I changed them from gray to black. Now, when an alert flashes, the burst of color grabs my attention.

If anyone is curious, the "target price" and "potential gain" labels are @MerryDay's work with the Mobius trend pivot indicator. They're helpful in establishing long price targets and evaluating R:R.
Mind sharing your chart? Looks good.

Thanks

Looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

@Christopher84 through backtesting it's great.
Do you know if the arrows repaint?

V9SjA1S.png
Can I get a script or link for the lower study "confirmationcandlestest"? I cannot find it anywhere in this thread. Thank you

Hi Everyone!
Just posted the most recent version of the CC Candles on pg.1 of this thread. I have managed to dial in the levels considerably better. Also reduced the number of signals to reduce the complexity. The image below is on a 2 min chart for TSLA. I did my best to explain the basic premise of how the indicator was designed to be interpreted. It seems to work well on all time frames. To all of you that have tried this out and given feedback to help me improve this indicator, I would like to say thank you very much. I'll be looking forward to your feedback and seeing how this indicator continues to evolve. Enjoy!
5QygBoC.png

thanks much, c84!

unless i'm mistaken, the lower part of the study has to be cut in order for the upper to work, perhaps then pasting into a study of its own. has the lower been changed to match the new CC?

@ Christopher84 Thank you for the indicator, seems interesting, but I'm a bit confused about which version is the latest. Would you please post a share link to the latest setup? Thank you.

thanks much, c84!

unless i'm mistaken, the lower part of the study has to be cut in order for the upper to work, perhaps then pasting into a study of its own. has the lower been changed to match the new CC?
Hey Floydddd!
I have revised the lower. I will post the update in a few minutes. Thank you for the reminder.

@ Christopher84 Thank you for the indicator, seems interesting, but I'm a bit confused about which version is the latest. Would you please post a share link to the latest setup? Thank you.
Hey John3!
Sorry about that. I tried to make the CC Candles their own separate thread, but it got lumped into Confirmation Candles by admin (makes for a confusing mess). Here's a share link to my latest setup. https://tos.mx/7XHZGRo

@Christopher84 The only problem is you keep posting two separate indicators in one code block... Split the Upper and Lower scripts into two different code blocks and people won't have problems Copying and Pasting... It's great that you are using code blocks, just use the correctly for the benefit of all... ;)(y)

Posted at the same time as jay2...

Last edited:
@Christopher84 The only problem is you keep posting two separate indicators in one code block... Split the Upper and Lower scripts into two different code blocks and people won't have problems Copying and Pasting... It's great that you are using code blocks, just use the correctly for the benefit of all... ;)(y)

Posted at the same time as jay2...
Totally agree rad14733! I started the CC Candles in a different thread and it got moved into this thread with the indicators all lumped together making for a bit of a mess. I contemplated trying to move it to its own thread again, but figured it would just get thrown back here. Very annoying. Sorry to anyone who's having trouble. I found it hard to locate it as well.

Last edited:

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
482 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back