Confirmation Candles Indicator For ThinkorSwim

Sorry forgot about the yellow dots. Yellow dots are the “Squeeze” indication they appear during price compression and can be used to predict large moves (though it is not always easy to predict the direction)

Also notice the supply zone has the yellow line inside it… that is a major resistance former OB level… if it is broken super bullish if rejected… bearish. (Screenshot is the 2Hr chart though)

Thank you!

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Thanks @HODL-Lay-HE-hoo!,

There are different types arrows and white circles in main chart.

Can you please help me to understand these?

Thanks
Madhu
Go to studies then settings for the c4 study and turn off all arrows EXCEPT spark up / spark down and change triple exhaustion dots to green and red if you want. The other arrows are levels being crossed but I haven’t finished that park so click the box for each to not show the arrow.

Also in my chart I turn off all four labeled “avg”

Leave only the spark up spark down arrows ON they are based on stacked emas and can be extremely helpful (on my screenshots they are the red and green arrows)

Go to studies then settings for the c4 study and turn off all arrows EXCEPT spark up / spark down and change triple exhaustion dots to green and red if you want. The other arrows are levels being crossed but I haven’t finished that park so click the box for each to not show the arrow.

Also in my chart I turn off all four labeled “avg”
Ok thank you

Hey no problem... of course the man @Christopher84 did all the hard work. This is the latest version with breakouts (hide the arrows in settings if need be description above)

http://tos.mx/EQNsCEt

This link is all studies on the chart

ZRkGJeN.png
Wow! Are you having success with this combo?

Yes. There is nothing better. It is the gold standard… the end all be all of indicators.. especially for Mobile (doesn’t have full functionality but still)
Of course take that with a grain of salt as it is just my opinion.
Do you find it works best on the 1 minute with extended hours off? Will take a look at this now!

Thanks for posting this. i’ve loaded it onto my desktop and will play with it. You mention using this study on mobile, but I can’t figure out how to import it onto the phone or ipad…is there something obvious i’m overlooking?

Thanks for posting this. i’ve loaded it onto my desktop and will play with it. You mention using this study on mobile, but I can’t figure out how to import it onto the phone or ipad…is there something obvious i’m overlooking?

Well you know what they say… if you weren’t thinkin you wouldn’t a’ thought that. Joking geeze it’s from the movie sandlot… anyway. The issue is…. If you have loaded it onto your desktop it will be in mobile… however you will need to go back a few pages and find the link before the “Bull Bear” was create (around page 90 maybe) where I posted the link for the combined studies with C3_Max_Spark and triple exhaustion and PLD (I shared each of these separately also)

If you try to use the newest link with bull bear it will not work on mobile as it does not support painting candles for some reason.

If you look hard enough you will find my post (search my username) where I explain what settings to change in mobile (because the colors will be all messed up)

Sorry forgot about the yellow dots. Yellow dots are the “Squeeze” indication they appear during price compression and can be used to predict large moves (though it is not always easy to predict the direction)

Also notice the supply zone has the yellow line inside it… that is a major resistance former OB level… if it is broken super bullish if rejected… bearish. (Screenshot is the 2Hr chart though)

Is there any scanner for yellow dots squeeze ?

Thanks

Is there any scanner for yellow dots squeeze ?

Thanks
Yes but you will have to type “squeeze scan” in the search bar… you could also just google squeeze scan Thinkscript and look for the “useThinkscript” website. It’s buried in this thread probably near page 30 which is a wild guess.

Hi!

I am so lost trying to follow this post, there are so many indicators and codes on the first page. Which one is main strategy? or is every code a different indicator/strategy? Is C3_Max the same as the confirmation candles indicator?

Thanks!

The resistance zone was easy to anticipate using the month chart. The 1 hour strategy is still performing exceptionally. The Bull Bear Candles have also been quite profitable on the 5 min chart. Happy trading everyone!
dKcNZs5.png

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
398 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back