Pre-Sales Buy the dip VIP indicator question

Learnbot

I am not VIP member yet, however, thinking about subscribing to your discord and obtaining the "buy the dip" indicator. I just wanted to check something before I subscribe to VIP, would you be able to post an example of 1min chart for TSLA, Apple, ZM or whatever else stock you see fit (not penny stocks plz since I am not that educated to trade small caps yet). I wanted to see if Buy the Dip works for day trading as well as swing.

Edit: This thread has gotten very long. Added some info below for easier access to information.

Helpful links for anyone interested in seeing how VIP members are using the BTD indicator to trade:
Customer's reviews:
More reviews can be found here: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/buy-the-dip-indicator-for-thinkorswim.3553/post-34186

Last edited by a moderator:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Has Buy The Dip indicator and/or Advanced Market Moves 2.0 been tested on bond futures, 30 year and 10 year note; daily, 60 and 10 minute charts are of interest. Other indicators or codes that have been tested and perform well are of interest too.

No.

armanguney

You may want to double-check. I wasn't able to locate your payment info through this account of yours.

Hi BENTEN, I am Arman from Turkey. I am new at the market. And ı searcing a good indicator. Now I am at here. I want to be your VIP member.
But I have some questions.

Firstly I saw many indicators free in treadingview. Also I used some of them. They always gives buy or sell signals. But they gives signals very lately. For example indicator gives BUY, 3 bars from the deep. ALSO ı have same problem with SELL SİGNALS. So ı cant earn many.

I am at cyrpto markets. and ı am at spot market.

1. Can I use your indicators with BİNANCE, Treadingview and 3commas BOT ? I want buyy and sell signals to send 3commas for auto trade

2. Can we use your vip indicators at all time frames? for Scalping

thank you

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@armanguney The VIP indicators are written and supported on the ThinkOrSwim platform. The Buy The Dip signals do not lag. The signals indicate that the stock has taken a definitive dip. It makes no representation concerning a reversal. Additional chart analysis and/or detail knowledge of the equity being traded are necessary to provide that determination. Therefore, neither auto trading nor back testing are appropriate. Lastly, while I have seen posters who use the indicators for scalping, the traditional use of the Buy The Dip Strategy is on higher time frames.
HTH

Last edited:

Rivendial

VIP
@BenTen Hi Ben, very interesting indicator you have here. Wondering if you could share what it would look like on a 1 day 1 year chart for LMT , BABA, SNAP and ADBE? These are the common tickers that i normally trade with.

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@Rivendial

YMHd7QE.png

57VbuZo.png

b1cxGbV.png

QCr853w.png

@pritspat

dhmeKeU.png

uEBNJTP.png

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@Mark91 In the general discussion chat, people are trading and discussing their trades all day long. I have never been part of a chatroom so I can't define active. But most of the top activity of the market gets covered. The Admin of this forum monitors technical support chat. And the thinkorswim-bot chat fires off triggers for the premium indicators.

Last edited: