blackFLAG FTS - SwingArm Trend Indicator using ATRTrailing Stop and Fibonacci Retracements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trader Raider Great tips!

To demonstrate the My Tools feature, here is what it would look like.

ubvdfP4.png

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Is it possible to scan for the buy/sell confirmed bubbles

I was wondering the same thing. Unless I misunderstand the alerts, it would be necessary to re-insert the code again after an alert fires. That wouldn't be a big deal if you trade only a handful of instruments. But if you've got a watchlist of any size, it could get burdensome in a hurry.

Edit: Can't get Jose's site to load to grab the code to try a scan.

Last edited:
@Trader Raider Great feature. We learn something everyday from each other. We are surrounded by talented people willing to help each other with no strings attached. Just a common passion for charts and the support of one another. I will update all my charts and re-share everything for all.

The arrows are created by @BenTen Enhanced Trend Reversal Study - They provide an added graphical aid to those that may need more support in understanding trend and momentum.

@Robster021 No. I have not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,

Those of you using the SwingArm set of tools should be seeing that the Daily Support / Resistance Zones are on again. As you can see, price has now passed beyond the Daily Resistance Zone. That area may now become support for price.

Does anyone know how to code that logic into the label code?

Now that price on ES has moved above the daily resistance, it would be nice if there was a way to add more logic to it like " if price breaks above it, then the label would say" Prior Resistance May Become Support and turn Not red or green but Yellow - as a warning - For example.

Reactions: DPM
# STUDY NAME: HULL MOVING AVERAGE TURNING POINTS
# 2 MINUTE CHART SETTING 200 period HMA
# 5 MINUTE CHART SETTING 100 period HMA
# 10 MINUTE CHART SETTING 55 PERIOD HMA

Does anyone know the settings for daily

@Craighaber71

The above settings are outdated:

# INSTRUCTIONS:
# SETTINGS TO SET UP ALERT NOTIFICATIONS - JAzcarate -
# BUY / SELL CHART ALERTS WITH EMAIL / TEXT
# STUDY NAME: HULL MOVING AVERAGE TURNING POINTS
# 1 MINUTE CHART SETTING 255 period HMA
# 5 MINUTE CHART SETTING 255 period HMA
# 4 Hour CHART SETTING 255 PERIOD HMA
# DAILY CHART SETTING 75 PERIOD HMA ( BEST ESTIMATE )

# SELL FROM RESISTANCE - BUY FROM SUPPORT

vnRSYQe.jpg

It is worth looking at, I am running this on some tick chart settings right now. Early days but the setup seems to show promise.

Hello everyone, I have updated the studies, alerts, labels, and scans. Specifically a video to adjust the settings of the swingarm to match mine. Also, information on labels buy sell confirmation or to left labels.

@Topas See the updated info.

@Gildes Yes, we do have one. Join us anytime.

Thanks for putting this strategy together @fjr1300, you and with all the other members contributions are much appreciated. Kindly confirm that all the latest updates are in post #1 as well? Are the latest updates on your website only? Again, many thanks for your contributions.

Ok, I had a look at the swingarm chart study code and compared it to the one here at usethinkscript, I see that there are minor code adjustments on your site which is not updated here on usethinkscript as yet.

Wow, just imported the 5min grid and the 1 min grid, it came across with the indicators as well. I didn't think this was possible as normally I would have to create each indicator, thanks @fjr1300, this rocks man!!!

Now I'm just wondering about the minor updates you made but not reflected as yet on usethinkscript. It would be great just to have all the updates included in the grid setups as well :)

I wanted to say thank you for contributing something you could easily market. I am in the process now of testing your charts against current and historical trades I've made. Will update on my thoughts afterwards. One thing though is I cannot seem to get the charts to display as yours do, they are very busy on my end. Do you have anywhere where you've listed your setup and settings. I feel I'm in the matrix now. o_O ;)

I wanted to say thank you for contributing something you could easily market. I am in the process now of testing your charts against current and historical trades I've made. Will update on my thoughts afterwards. One thing though is I cannot seem to get the charts to display as yours do, they are very busy on my end. Do you have anywhere where you've listed your setup and settings. I feel I'm in the matrix now. o_O ;)

I second that!! Works well for me so far.. I use it on /NQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
325 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back