blackFLAG FTS - SwingArm Trend Indicator using ATRTrailing Stop and Fibonacci Retracements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Billions @dominos101 Just updated the links to the alert template. New links are on the first page of this thread. It should work now. By default, it's set to the 10 min timeframe. If you want to use it on another timeframe, just change the period, save, and then do it again.

Hi Ben, are those the buy and confirmation alerts or the scanner alerts? I was talking about the confirmation alerts found in this video.

Ok so you can probably see what I'm using, but I had to MOD the display screen so that I can adjust these studies into the mobile 📱 app. Hope this helps. The first screen shot I will try to explain the visuals. The white lines going across is just a pitchfork that I drew out. I got the hole play on my SPY PUT and got out at the 300 Mark today. But enough about that. The dark blue, purple and yellow trendlines I highlighted on the other screen shot. If you look closer to the top you see a baby blue color line 2 of them and a white line in the lower bottom. That is my Volume profile. The purple and blue dots and my sequence counter. Could not add numerical numbers to them but instead I took out the 13'ns and just left the niners.

Are you part of our Discord VIP Group? If so, contact me via dm.
Unfortunately I'm not at the moment Low on some funds Hopefully I'm able to join by next week.
I was finally able to get auto support and resistance to work, spend the night trying to figure this one out👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I'm not at the moment Low on some funds Hopefully I'm able to join by next week.
I was finally able to get auto support and resistance to work, spend the night trying to figure this one out👍

Good job. Let's talk tomorrow morning. Where are you located? US or Overseas.. what city.

This is truly an impressive performance. The clarity should be apparent to all. Just take the time to study the grid of 6 charts. They tell the story days in advance of the market drop. What is even more important is that I am giving you the tool for FREE. Just Pay It Forward that is all I ask of you. Go ahead, study, study, and study.. Then implement your trading plan. No excuses, just make a ton of money, support your family, and love ones and teach others to do the same.

@luiscervantes30 Jose on today's video maybe they could have got a better visual if you'd customized your grid and had 4 on one screen. I know maybe it would have been a lot to take in but just so they could see a Visual. Love all the Great information you provided. 🙋‍♂️

Jose on today's video maybe they could have got a better visual if you'd customized your grid and had 4 on one screen. I know maybe it would have been a lot to take in but just so they could see a Visual. Love all the Great information you provided. 🙋‍♂️

Thanks for the feedback. All of them have the grid already. It is nothing new to them as the core individuals in the meeting have been there multiple times. Many of them already understand they are just afraid to trust the instruments in front of them.

Fishstick or anyone: I tried to set up your scanner but I get this error message at the bottom ""Addlabel is not allowed in this context". I had copied your text and pasted it in the new scan but get this message and it won't let me proceed. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance!

Fishstick or anyone: I tried to set up your scanner but I get this error message at the bottom ""Addlabel is not allowed in this context". I had copied your text and pasted it in the new scan but get this message and it won't let me proceed. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance!

Sounds like you are adding this script as a scan....the script that @fishstick1229 posted is for a custom watchlist...you need to add his code to a blank Custom script within the watch list settings (gear icon next to a watch list) ....then scroll down on left pane to a custom one....then open that and add the code to the script editor ...rename it...then you can add it to the right pane of your watch list

BenTen or Greygoose: Great video. Thank you. But now that I have created this and have detached the gadget, how do I save it so that I can pull it up when I reopen TOS?

@baxtr I think I know what you are saying. So I have created this so-called custom watchlist with the green and red colors. But its detached. How do I save it so I can pull it up again when I reopen TOS? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
156 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back