F

fjr1300

VIP
@Playstation I just found this:

Code:
input length = 14;
input averageType = AverageType.WILDERS;
plot ATR = MovingAverage(averageType, TrueRange(high, close, low), length);
AddLabel(yes, ATR, if ATR < 0.25 then Color.GREEN else if ATR > 0.15 then Color.YELLOW else Color.WHITE);

Source: [URL]https://www.hahn-tech.com/ans/add-chart-label-for-average-true-range-atr/[/URL]

It must have the ability to consider: 
input ATRPeriod
input ATRFactor
input averageType = averageType.WILDERS
I believe...

Last edited:
P

Playstation

VIP
@fjr1300

Dont have to be so complicated cause your values are already defined inside the script. I believe the below is what you want?
You can change the price to other variables such as open or close etc.

AddLabel(yes, if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then "BULLISH SWINGARM" else "BEARISH SWINGARM", if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then Color.GREEN else Color.Red);

M

mansor

@Playstation @fjr1300 thanks for sharing this avg price mov script.

So, I have downloaded and applied post #15 by playstation on 10D 1h chart on my flex grid. It gives red and green resistance and support levels for each day. Cool. Second, it gives red & green bubbles, red for resistance with a price and green for support with price. Great!

Now, jumping to @fjr1300 post #23 - What needs to be added in the script to get:
A. Labels: green/red/yellow
AND
B. Bubbles sell confirmed, buy confirmed that's shown in the picture of #23.

I added @Playstation post #22
"AddLabel(yes, if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then "BULLISH SWINGARM" else "BEARISH SWINGARM", if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then Color.GREEN else Color.Red);"

However, after adding to script post #15, it gave red background over "trailingstop"

I am not a coder, any help would be beneficial. Thanks again

Edit ----

After reading blagflag thread, I realized that addLabel that @Playstation had posted was for swingarm script & not for avg pr mov. I have added the above label and I am getting label bullish swingarm. Next Q is @fjr1300 can you please advise what script needs to be modified to have sell/buy confirmed bubbles as well.

I am using @Playstation post 15 script along with blackflag script post 1 in your thread - and - hull ma con turning pts. Any help would be great. Using this on 1d 10m chart.

Last edited:
F

fjr1300

VIP
@Playstation @fjr1300 thanks for sharing this avg price mov script.

So, I have downloaded and applied post #15 by playstation on 10D 1h chart on my flex grid. It gives red and green resistance and support levels for each day. Cool. Second, it gives red & green bubbles, red for resistance with a price and green for support with price. Great!

Now, jumping to @fjr1300 post #25 - What needs to be added in the script to get:
A. Labels: green/red/yellow
AND
B. Bubbles sell confirmed, buy confirmed that's shown in the picture of #25.

I added @Playstation post #24
"AddLabel(yes, if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then "BULLISH SWINGARM" else "BEARISH SWINGARM", if ohlc4 > TrailingStop then Color.GREEN else Color.Red);"

However, after adding to script post #15, it gave red background over "trailingstop"

I am not a coder, any help would be beneficial. Thanks again

Edit ----

After reading blagflag thread, I realized that addLabel that @Playstation had posted was for swingarm script & not for avg pr mov. I have added the above label and I am getting label bullish swingarm. Next Q is @fjr1300 can you please advise what script needs to be modified to have sell/buy confirmed bubbles as well.

I am using @Playstation post 15 script along with blackflag script post 1 in your thread - and - hull ma con turning pts. Any help would be great. Using this on 1d 10m chart.
Hi. This is how I use it for day trading:

This is one way to use the SwingArms for Day Trading:
MONITOR #1 1 Minute Grid https://tos.mx/lM0nCpx MONITOR #2 5 Minute Grid 2 Charts basic view and Trend Momentum View https://tos.mx/J6DFRbk

blackFLAG FTS SwingArm 1 Minute Grid

blackFLAG SwingArm - 5 Minute Grid

Trade in the direction of the 5 Minute when the One Minute setups and agrees to move in the same direction. High probability, low risk, high reward.

Recognizing that the 1 min may cycle as the trade develops. Option one, close trade as the 1 min breaks down or ride it and keep stop below the 5 min. swingarm.

Stay in the trade as long as the 5 min is bullish.

or vice versa with an awareness of higher timeframe swingarm locations to know if you are getting too close to support or resistance zones

M

mansor

Hi. This is how I use it for day trading:

This is one way to use the SwingArms for Day Trading:
MONITOR #1 1 Minute Grid https://tos.mx/lM0nCpx MONITOR #2 5 Minute Grid 2 Charts basic view and Trend Momentum View https://tos.mx/J6DFRbk

blackFLAG FTS SwingArm 1 Minute Grid

blackFLAG SwingArm - 5 Minute Grid

Trade in the direction of the 5 Minute when the One Minute setups and agrees to move in the same direction. High probability, low risk, high reward.

Recognizing that the 1 min may cycle as the trade develops. Option one, close trade as the 1 min breaks down or ride it and keep stop below the 5 min. swingarm.

Stay in the trade as long as the 5 min is bullish.

or vice versa with an awareness of higher timeframe swingarm locations to know if you are getting too close to support or resistance zones
@fjr1300 Thank you for taking time to explain me. I have a 1 small question.

In your post #23, you have a picture. The picture is depicting 1 (sell resistance), 2(sell confirmation), 3, 4(buy confirmation), 5(buy support). Each corresponding to a bubble. These bubbles are from hull moving averages con turning points. I did download the script from Post #271, link below

I am getting buy support & sell resistance bubbles, BUT NOT sell/buy confirmation bubbles.

Second point, I used hull ma con turning point script from the above post (your post) and applied it, now I am only getting yellow buy and sell confirmation bubbles and NOT green(buy support) & red(sell resistance) bubbles

It's a bit confusing now, I just need to figure out how to get yellow bubbles along with red & green bubbles instead of running both scripts as they overlap.

Thank you again

F

fjr1300

VIP
@fjr1300 Thank you for taking time to explain me. I have a 1 small question.

In your post #23, you have a picture. The picture is depicting 1 (sell resistance), 2(sell confirmation), 3, 4(buy confirmation), 5(buy support). Each corresponding to a bubble. These bubbles are from hull moving averages con turning points. I did download the script from Post #271, link below

I am getting buy support & sell resistance bubbles, BUT NOT sell/buy confirmation bubbles.

Second point, I used hull ma con turning point script from the above post (your post) and applied it, now I am only getting yellow buy and sell confirmation bubbles and NOT green(buy support) & red(sell resistance) bubbles

It's a bit confusing now, I just need to figure out how to get yellow bubbles along with red & green bubbles instead of running both scripts as they overlap.

Thank you again
You are correct. This is work in process. So, tomorrow we will have a zoom meeting to update all members as to the latest and work that is still being organized prior to sharing it. Thank you for your patience. But count on me and the group leadership in guiding us all in the right direction.