A trend, momentum and cycle Trading System v3.0 (CSA)

Vince Field

Vince Field

I saw a comment in this thread saying that this indicator repaints. What is the best way to use this indicator as to not get faked out by it repainting?

Someone said that it repaints due to only one indicator in the bunch.. the HA MTF. Would you recommend cutting out this indicator to avoid repainting? Or by simply matching the MTF setting with the chart's time frame? I'm assuming it won't repaint if the MTF setting is 5 min and the chart is 5 min, for example. Is that right?

T

TraderGary

@MattATM Hi Matt. I was wondering if you have posted your modified TMO indicator you referenced here in the forum? If not, would it be possible to get a copy of the script? Thank you in advance.

MattATM

MattATM

VIP
@MattATM Hi Matt. I was wondering if you have posted your modified TMO indicator you referenced here in the forum? If not, would it be possible to get a copy of the script? Thank you in advance.
No I don't yet have a definite answer. I abandoned it over 2 months ago after I spent all night on the thing after getting home late and then having to go back out early!
So I let my insomnia turn me against TMO... Lol I should go back to it someday but there isn't anything now

T

TraderGary

No I don't yet have a definite answer. I abandoned it over 2 months ago after I spent all night on the thing after getting home late and then having to go back out early!
So I let my insomnia turn me against TMO... Lol I should go back to it someday but there isn't anything now
Okay thanks for letting me know. It sounded promising.