Where to find Trade History in ThinkorSwim?

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Hi everyone,

It's the end of the week and I am trying to find my week of trades on TOS. I only see a day worth at a time. Is this possible or does TOS only allow you to see a day worth and you need to write down trades every day instead of at the end of the week. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
korygill

korygill

VIP
Account: select just 1 account, not multiple
Monitor
Account Statement
7 days back from today (or custom)
and there you have it :)

markos

markos

VIP
I know a guy that paper traded his system for three years before he went live. He kept all of his results in Excel.
Once he met his win/loss percentage in Iron Condors, he went live. That is the only trade he does.
Despite the low IV environment, he's still revenue positive.
For every trade you make, put it in a trading journal or print a chart and mark it up. That's how I learned back before computers...

Last edited:
MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
I know a guy that paper traded his system for three years before he went live. He kept all of his results in Excel.
Once he met his win/loss percentage in Iron Condors, he went live. That is the only trade he does.
Despite the low IV environment, he's still revenue positive.
For every trade you make, put it in a trading journal or print a chart and mark it up. That's how I learned back before computers...
Just printed out my trade sheets for the next month. ;)

P

Playstation

VIP
Anywhere I can find a total number of trades that I did, from the beginning of my trading time? I know I can download the excel and manually count it, but is there a setting I can adjust on TOS and it will just automatically show me?

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Anywhere I can find a total number of trades that I did, from the beginning of my trading time? I know I can download the excel and manually count it, but is there a setting I can adjust on TOS and it will just automatically show me?
Is this for paper? If paper you're limited but if live then I think you can do what @korygill said to do only use a higher time than 7.

P

Playstation

VIP
Oh Live account. I meant in a summary = Grand total number of trades that I did. I can do this in excel, but wondering if TOS has this summary natively in it.

Is this for paper? If paper you're limited but if live then I think you can do what @korygill said to do only use a higher time than 7.

Last edited: