Welcome to useThinkScript 2.0

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
Hey, you made it to the other side šŸ‘‹

Welcome to the brand new home of useThinkScript. The migration process took longer than expected, we faced some challenges, but itā€™s finally up and running.

The site now is nothing like the site you see yesterday. Itā€™s completely different from head to toe. So Iā€™ll be introducing some new features below and get you guys started.

What's New?

New Account System

If you previously had an account with us, donā€™t worry itā€™s safe. We were able to transfer your account info over, except for passwords since there were encrypted for your protection.

To log back in, you will need to use the Forgot my password feature on the Login page. It will send you an email with the link to reset your password.

w80ta4Z.png

No More Infinite Scrolling

In the previous version of the site, you were able to scroll through the comments infinitely. That changes starting now. We broke up threads with a lot of comments into numerical pages.

Just click on the next or previous number to continue reading through the post.

Bookmarking

A favorite feature of mine. If you find something interesting on here you can bookmark it for later. Just click on the ā€œBookmarkā€ button on the top right-hand corner of every post.

VyZjjgn.png

Similar Threads

Under each post, you may find a section called Similar Threads. The purpose is to help you discover relevant content based on what youā€™re currently reading.

LHLEZnA.png

Those are some new changes that I thought you might like. You will find a couple of new ones here and there as you browse through the forum. Bugs and errors are to be expected. Please let me know and Iā€™ll fix it for ya.

To Our VIP Members

Iā€™m extremely thankful to our donors aka VIP members who made this transition possible. As I mentioned in my fundraising post Iā€™ve been using my own savings to fund for this project. Without your donations, I wouldnā€™t be able to hire developers to convert, migrate, and upgrade our forum.

If you have recently donated while the site is down, you can now make an account with us. If youā€™re a current donor but donā€™t see a VIP badge next to your name, please let me know as well.

The cost breakdown for this entire upgrade will be shared at the end of this month.

Whatā€™s Next? šŸ¤”

Aside from all the visual changes, nothing is going to change around here. Iā€™ll continue to share new ThinkorSwim indicators and strategies with everyone. Letā€™s learn, trade, and make some money.

I look forward to seeing your participation again soon.

Attachments

• w80ta4Z.png
    w80ta4Z.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 101
  • VyZjjgn.png
    VyZjjgn.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 104
  • LHLEZnA.png
    LHLEZnA.png
    82 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Looks great, but I will miss the infinite scrolling- made it easy to save the page and update as new posts were added. OH well.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.