View Option Chart for Specific Strike in ThinkorSwim

3AMBH

3AMBH

VIP
Some traders may not know how to do this. You can set this up on a 2 chart side by side Layout if you want to.

You can do what I show here. Go to Options Chain and set up the header area by inserting Option Code of the option you are watching into the field. See below. Copy the code to your clipboard

Make sure the area where the arrow points is blank

Click on it to put the cursor in it and then Hit CTRL V at the same time to paste the Option Code into the chart window address box.

On your platform you can do side by side charts and watch the symbol chart on the left for example and watch the Option Chart on the right. The chart on the right would be of the Strike Price you want to watch.

video that shows a lot more and excellent How To

Thanks for taking your time.
Regards
3AMBH

I am using https://imgur.com/ (FREE) to save my screen shot/photos to be able to upload here.

Last edited:
markos

markos

VIP
Hi @3AMBH Thank you for sharing that! It never dawned on me that I could do it that way (y)

How's life in Hawaii?

mc01439

mc01439

VIP
Some traders may not know how to do this. You can set this up on a 2 chart side by side Layout if you want to.

You can do what I show here. Go to Options Chain and set up the header area by inserting Option Code of the option you are watching into the field. See below. Copy the code to your clipboard

Make sure the area where the arrow points is blank

Click on it to put the cursor in it and then Hit CTRL V at the same time to paste the Option Code into the chart window address box.

On your platform you can do side by side charts and watch the symbol chart on the left for example and watch the Option Chart on the right. The chart on the right would be of the Strike Price you want to watch.

video that shows a lot more and excellent How To

Thanks for taking your time.
Regards
3AMBH

I am using https://imgur.com/ (FREE) to save my screen shot/photos to be able to upload here.
Great Idea! Pete Hahn has a number of great TOS videos on youtube.